Azure Data Factory: Schedule, Trigger, and Monitor
Product information "Azure Data Factory: Schedule, Trigger, and Monitor "
This integration allows users to schedule, trigger, and monitor the Azure Data Factory pipeline process directly from the Universal Controller.
- Uses Python modules azure-mgmt-resource and azure-mgmt-datafactory to make REST API calls to Azure Data Factory.
- Use the Azure tenant ID, subscription ID, client ID, client secret, resource group, and location for authenticating the REST API calls to Azure Data Factory.
- Perform the following Azure Data Factory operations:
- Run a pipeline.
- Get a pipeline info.
- List all pipelines.
- Cancel pipeline run.
- List factory by resource group.
- Azure Data Factory triggers user can perform the following operations from UAC:
- Start trigger.
- Stop trigger.
- List trigger by factory.
- UAC also can restart a failed pipeline either from the failed step or from any activity name in the failed pipeline.
|Product Component:||Universal Agent, Universal Controller|
|Compatibility :||UC/UA 6.9 and above|
Please visit this link to find key features, prerequisites, installation instructions, configuration instructions, and examples of how to use this integration.