Apache Kafka: Publish Event
Product information "Apache Kafka: Publish Event"
Apache Kafka is an open-source distributed event streaming platform used by thousands of companies for high-performance data pipelines, streaming analytics, data integration, and mission-critical applications. This Integration is responsible for publishing events (messages) to topics in Kafka.
This Universal Extension supports the following main features:
- Perform authentication towards Kafka, using PLAINTEXT or SASL_SSL security protocol
- Send a message to Kafka with the capability to select, the topic, the partition, the message key, the message value and message metadata
- Capability to control the transport of the messages by configuring the message acknowledgment strategy and the request timeout
- Capability to fetch dynamically topics and partitions from kafka for selection during task creation
- Capability to automatically select the serialization method depending on the key/value message data types
|Compatibility :||UC/UA 7.0 and above|
Please visit this link to find key features, prerequisites, installation instructions, configuration instructions, and examples of how to use this integration.