Apache Kafka: Publish Event
Apache Kafka is an open-source distributed event streaming platform used by thousands of companies for high-performance data pipelines, streaming analytics, data integration, and mission-critical applications. This Integration is responsible for publishing events (messages) to topics in Kafka.
- Perform authentication towards Kafka, using PLAINTEXT or SASL_SSL security protocol
- Send a message to Kafka with the capability to select, the topic, the partition, the message key, the message value and message metadata
- Capability to control the transport of the messages by configuring the message acknowledgment strategy and the request timeout
- Capability to fetch dynamically topics and partitions from kafka for selection during task creation
- Capability to automatically select the serialization method depending on the key/value message data types
- Support for client authentication over SSL against Kafka bootstrap server.
- Extension Output is now provided upon successful execution.
- Debug mode execution is enhanced to properly close extension execution.
- Partition field enhanced to show and use all its dependent fields.
|Universal Template Name:||Apache Kafka: Publish event|
|Compatibility :||UC/UA 7.1 and above|