Product information "Apache Airflow"
Apache Airflow is an open-source platform created to programmatically author, schedule, and monitor workflows.
This integration provides the capability to integrate with Apache Airflow and use it as part of your end-to-end Universal Controller workflow, allowing high-level visibility and orchestration of data-oriented jobs or pipelines.
This Universal Extension provides the following main features:
- Triggering a new DAG run.
- Information retrieval of a specific DAG run.
- Information retrieval for a task that is part of a specific DAG run.
- Basic authentication (username/password) and SSL protocol.
- Using a proxy between Universal Controller and Apache Airflow server.
What's new v 1.1.0
The action "Trigger DAG Run" has been enhanced. The latest release provides the ability to configure the task to wait for the execution of the DAG Run until it reaches the state of "success" or "failed". Depending on the final DAG Run state, the task finishes with a corresponding status ("success" or "failed").
|Universal Template Name:||Apache Airflow|
|Compatibility :||UC/UA 7.0 and above|
Please visit this link to find key features, prerequisites, installation instructions, configuration instructions, and examples of how to use this integration.