AWS EC2: Create Instances
This integration allows users to create an AWS EC2 instance with parameters, either in task form or by simply creating an EC2 instance from the existing AWS launch template. This task also offers the option to install a Linux/Unix Universal Agent in the newly provisioned EC2 instance.
- The task interacts with the AWS platform via a Python Boto3 module.
- All AWS credentials remain encrypted.
- Users can also install/configure a Linux Universal Agent for each EC2 instance, enabling the Universal Controller to communicate with the newly created instance instantly.
- This task also lets users create multiple EC2 instances with the same configuration. New instances can also be tagged.
- It allows customers to create a new key pair or use an existing one for the new EC2 instance.
- This task also enables options for additional EBS volume and encryption, as well as detailed monitoring.
Only Linux Universal Agent is supported at the moment.
|Product Component:||Universal Agent, Universal Controller|
|Compatibility :||UC/UA 6.7 and above|