AWS Batch is a set of batch management capabilities that enables developers, scientists, and engineers to quickly and efficiently run hundreds of thousands of batch computing jobs on AWS. AWS Batch integration provides the ability to submit new AWS Batch Jobs and read the status for an existing AWS Batch Job.
This Universal Extension provides the following key features:
- Support to submit a new Batch Job, with the option to Terminate Job after a timeout period.
- Support to submit a new Batch Job and wait until it reaches state "success" or "failed".
- Support to read Batch Job status for an existing Job ID.
- Support for authorization via IAM Role-Based Access Control (RBAC) strategy.
- Support for Proxy communication via HTTP/HTTPS protocol.
- Revert `certifi` as requirement.
|Universal Template Name:
|UC/UA 7.2 and above