Dallas/Fort Worth: Join us for a Free Luncheon on August 20!
Published by Mike on July 18, 2014 @ 10:45 in Events
Reserve your seat now to attend this enlightening luncheon where you can hear directly from a customer that has modernized from a legacy solution to enable a DevOps team with state of the art automation capabilities to help their rapidly expanding environment. You will also see a LIVE demo of Opswise Automation Center 6.1, the latest in modern capabilities for Workload Automation.
August 20th - Maggiano's Little Italy, Park Blvd., Plano, TX
11:15am - 11:50am - Customer Case Study - United Supermarkets - Jeff Bridges
12:15pm - 12:45pm - Introduction of Opswise 6.1 - Modern, Efficient Workload Automation - Gwyn Clay, General Manager, Americas, Chief Product Officer
Attendees will each receive a copy of the latest Dell-Certified Study detailing the extensive scalability using Opswise Automation Center.
Register now by submitting the form below:
Key Indicators that you need a Workload Automation solution
Published by Mike on July 3, 2014 @ 13:32 in Education, Workload Automation
Job Scheduling began in the late 70's and surprisingly many of the original products that were introduced are still around, but the NextGen data centers need a more robust solution that can provide the agility for the business data to be processed immediately. This Enterprise Workload Automation solution should have the ability to integrate diverse workloads across numerous operating systems and application servers, using SOA and Web Services Integration.
Some of the common reasons Next Gen customers choose an Enterprise Workload Automation solution are:
Embedded Tools, like Cron and Windows AT, have limited functionality
- Restricted to time-based triggering
- No calendar-based exception processing
- No Time zone support
- No ability to handle conditional processing, i.e. success/failure
- No ability to create dependency structures
- Limited to local server environment
- No resource management controls
- No notification ability
- NO AUDIT TRAIL
- Difficult to scale as more servers are added and workload needs to be defined.
Desire a Web-based visual interface, fully accessible from any web-enabled device
- Not just a skeleton web-interface, built solely to satisfy an RFP requirement.
- Ability to create customized, user-focused dashboards
- Exception-based notification and monitoring capability
- Centrally control enterprise-wide workflows
Easily deployed with automated configuration ability
- Simple to install
- Additional agents, as business grows, can self-configure
- Virtualization and Cloud-enabled
Built-in Advanced Reporting Capability
- Administrative, Operational, and Audit-centric reports
- Ability to 'schedule' reports to be created at specific times
- Centralized to collect data from multiple sources
Automatic Notification and Triage
- Ability to notify on exceptional conditions
- Automatic delivery of trouble-shooting information directly to problem management system or to specific personnel
Granular Security Access
- Allow for user-initiated workload processing
- Prevent unauthorized access, yet allow multi-tenancy to shared automation tool
Watch this 4-minute video and see the future of Workload Automation.
When Incorrect Changes are Made to Your Job Scheduling Tool
Published by Mike on June 26, 2014 @ 16:51 in Job Scheduling Software, Webinars
Watch this recorded webinar on what catastrophic impact could occur if incorrect changes were made to your workload automation (job scheduling) tool.
The voice you'll hear belongs to our very own Julie Norris.
Baobab Software: Our Partner in Australia
Published by Mike on June 16, 2014 @ 09:27 in Partner Profiles
At Stonebranch, our Global Partner Program is a key part of our success. In Australia, we owe our success to Baobab Software.
Baobab Software is our partner in South Melbourne, Australia. Baobab Software provides best-in-class software solutions to organizations in Australia and across the Asia Pacific region. They take products and solutions to market, providing the entire lifecycle from pre-sales through to sales, implementation and product support for market leading software vendors that do not have a local presence.
The team at Baobab Software have extensive experience in the area of Enterprise software, particularly in the area of IT Automation solutions.
The next time you're in South Melbourne, Australia, visit our valued partner Baobab Software.
TechEd 2014 in Pictures
Published by Mike on May 23, 2014 @ 15:30 in Events, Stonebranch TechEd
If you were able to join us in Chicago for TechEd 2014, we hope you had as much fun as we did and learned a thing or two along the way. If you couldn't make it, here's a recap of tweets sent throughout the conference from @Stonebranch.
Here's a nice picture of Eaglewood Resort, home of TechEd 2014.
Jeff Bridges spoke about United Supermarkets' experience with Stonebranch's Opswise. No, not that Jeff Bridges...
Opwise 6 was shown publicly for the first time and the reaction was overwhelmingly positive.
Bowling was a hit.
Here's Cleo presenting B2B.
Colin spoke about Integrating Workload Automation with SOA and Web Services.
Jos Hooft came all the way from the Netherlands to speak about Rabobank's success with Opswise.
The golf course was spectacular.
Here are the champion golfers in all their glory.
Bob closed out the festivities with an Opswise Controller Advanced Course.
We can't wait for TechEd 2015!
Secure Data Exchange: Webinar On-Demand
Published by Mike on May 7, 2014 @ 17:39 in Webinars
Our partnership with Cleo provides a world class B2B Managed File Transfer solution for our customers.
When integrated with our Workload Automation solution, our customers gain an unbeatable edge in managing their business flows.
Visit http://stonebranch.com/secure-data/ now to watch our join webinar on-demand.
Stonebranch Products Not Vulnerable to Heartbleed OpenSSL Bug
Published by Mike on April 20, 2014 @ 19:47 in Stonebranch News
Heartbleed is a security bug in the open-source OpenSSL cryptography library, widely used to implement the Internet's Transport Layer Security (TLS) protocol. This vulnerability results from a missing bounds check in the handling of the Transport Layer Security (TLS) heartbeat extension.
It has been verified that all Stonebranch products use a version of OpenSSL that is not affected. To clarify, Stonebranch products are not vulnerable to the Heartbleed security bug, as described by CVE-2014-0160.
Register Now for Innovation Europe 2014
Published by Mike on March 27, 2014 @ 10:37 in Events, Innovation Europe
Great news! Registration is now open for Innovation Europe 2014, Stonebranch's annual Workload Automation conference.
Innovation Europe 2014 will take place October 23-24, 2014 at the Amsterdam Hilton. More details can be found at http://www.stonebranch.com/ie14/.
This year's Innovation Europe in Amsterdam offers several benefits:
- Take a first look at Stonebranch's brand-new Opswise 6.1 Automation Suite
- Learn how emerging technologies and practices like DevOps, Cloud Computing, and Big Data are changing the landscape of workload automation
- IT Security trends in 2014
- Be briefed on how other Stonebranch customers are getting the most out of Automation
- Insight and information from Workload Automation experts
Register now and we'll see you in Amsterdam!