SAP: Event History Monitor
This integration allows users to query the SAP event history table for the selected SAP event and parameter. If the event is found, it's confirmed so that it doesn't trigger again. It can also launch a task based on the occurrence of an event and parameter.
- Query the SAP event history table for a selected SAP event and parameter.
- For the parameter, wildcards (*) are supported.
- Confirm events in the SAP history table (transaction code SM62). Once the event and parameter have been identified, the event is confirmed in SAP so the monitor won't trigger a second time (optional setting).
- Launch a task in the Stonebranch Universal Controller, based on the occurrence of an event and parameter.
- Set different log-levels for the integration, providing you with more information in case of issues.
- Supported on Linux and Windows agents.
- Supports SAP application server and 'sapnwrfc.ini' destination connections.
|Product Component:||Universal Agent, Universal Connector for SAP, Universal Controller|
|Compatibility :||UC/UA 7.0 and above|