The results are in! New research reveals what automation-focused IT professionals across the globe have to say about the state of IT automation in 2022.
Developed in partnership with the IEEE Computer Society, the 2022 Global State of IT Automation report identifies the latest trends, best practices, and benchmarks for automation and orchestration across cloud, data pipelines, IT operations, self-service enablement, and more. Key findings include:
- Multi-cloud environments are the norm. 92% of enterprises use more than two public cloud service providers and 91% automate their data transfers between those providers.
- Integration is key. 78% of respondents report that they change data sources at least quarterly, if not more often, to connect ever-changing set of analytics tools, source systems, and storage technologies.
- Service orchestration and automation platforms (SOAP) have grown in popularity. Only two years after Gartner created the category, 43% of enterprises plan to invest in SOAP by the end of 2022.
Download the Stonebranch 2022 Global State of IT Automation report to:
- Discover the 2022 IT automation outlook across various global regions.
- Benchmark your IT organization's performance and efficiency against other enterprises around the globe.
- Better understand global trends in cloud and multi-cloud automation, as well as the ways other organizations are orchestrating workloads across on-prem and cloud environments.
- Learn best practices in data pipeline orchestration and data toolchain integration.
Want more? Watch the on-demand report findings webinar hosted by Stonebranch and IEEE.