Stonebranch builds dynamic IT automation solutions that transform business IT environments from simple IT task automation into sophisticated, real-time business service automation, helping organizations achieve the highest possible Return on Automation. No matter the degree of automation, Stonebranch software is simple, modern and secure. Using its universal automation platform, enterprises can seamlessly orchestrate workloads and data across technology ecosystems and silos. Headquartered in Alpharetta, Georgia with points of contact and support throughout the Americas, Europe, and Asia, Stonebranch serves some of the world's largest financial, manufacturing, healthcare, travel, transportation, energy, and technology institutions.
Your Part in this Growth Story:
Stonebranch is searching for a Technical Writer who’s interested in playing in the explosive IT automation market. The ideal candidate would have strong editorial skills, have a passion for writing user documentation and understand the significance of online documentation for showcasing our product capabilities. You would be engaged throughout the development life cycle by attending Sprint planning and daily standups with developers. Upon product general availability, you would be an integral part of the release process, by publishing online documentation, and release notes.
Your Impact on The Organization:
- Transform technical design documentation into online user documentation, highlighting product installation, maintenance, and feature usage.
- Coordinate with development teams, marketing, support, and other stakeholders, to build cohesive end-to-end user documentation.
What You Will Bring to the Team:
- Bachelor's degree in English, communication, or a technical field.
- 2+ years of technical writing experience, preferably with working knowledge of Confluence Server and/or Confluence Cloud.
- Technical know-how for deploying web applications using Apache Tomcat®, or a willingness to learn, to allow for hands-on engagement with product feature deliveries.
Why You’ll Love Stonebranch:
- Build Your Career at one of Atlanta Journal Constitution's Top Workplaces 2022
- Competitive compensation
- Workforce fitness program / gym reimbursement
- Excellent health benefits
- 401k to help you save for your future
- Regular social events
- Paid holidays and generous time off policy to rest and recharge
- Convenient North-Atlanta location
To ensure a safe and welcoming work environment for all employees, clients, and visitors, Stonebranch, Inc. currently requires all U.S. based employment candidates to have submitted proof of having received the final dose of an approved COVID-19 vaccine prior to interviewing on-site in order to be considered for a position at Stonebranch Inc., unless they have obtained a reasonable accommodation.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and do not discriminate against applicants due to race, ethnicity, gender, veteran status, or on the basis of disability or any other federal, state or local protected class.
Stonebranch, is an Equal Opportunity Employer
If you are interested in this extraordinary career opportunity with Stonebranch, please apply directly via our recruiting platform by clicking the button below.