Technical Support Engineer
Stonebranch builds dynamic IT automation solutions that transform business IT environments from simple IT task automation into sophisticated, real-time business service automation, helping organizations achieve the highest possible Return on Automation. No matter the degree of automation, Stonebranch software is simple, modern and secure. Using its universal automation platform, enterprises can seamlessly orchestrate workloads and data across technology ecosystems and silos. Headquartered in Alpharetta, Georgia with points of contact and support throughout the Americas, Europe, and Asia, Stonebranch serves some of the world's largest financial, manufacturing, healthcare, travel, transportation, energy, and technology institutions.
Your Part in this Growth Story:
Stonebranch is searching for a Product Support Engineer who’s interested in playing in the explosive IT automation market. Within this key position, you will support customers with their technical problems for both on-premise and cloud installations. The position is the front line of day to day support keeping the backbone of Stonebranch.
Your Impact on The Organization:
- Reporting to Director Cloud Operations & Product Support and interfacing with Product Management, R&D Development and Quality Assurance, Solution Consulting, Systems Integration, and other departments daily.
Strategic and Operational Work Impact:
- Provide Level 1 and Level 2 support of Stonebranch products to our customers
- Liaise with Level 3 support organization when necessary
- Provide prompt and accurate feedback to customers (both external and internal)
- Make sure issues are categorized correctly and SLAs are fulfilled
- Analyze, troubleshoot and identify solutions to resolve issues
- Following standard procedures for proper escalation of unresolved issues to the appropriate internal teams
- Maintain good relationships with Customers
- Create and maintain the environment to support the products and technologies developed and delivered by Stonebranch
- Monitor systems for availability and performance and respond immediately to outages on critical systems
- Create and maintain QMS documentation
- Track work items and requests using contemporary incident reporting systems
What You Will Bring to the Team:
- Bachelor’s or comparable degree in IT
- Required experience: 3-7 years in Technical or Product Support role.
- Very good understanding of IT infrastructure and operating systems like UNIX/Linux, Windows Server, z/OS
- Strong technical understanding/background in any Public Clouds preferably AWS.
- Ideally basic knowledge about Web application containers like Tomcat
- Knowledge about workload automation systems
- Knowledge of Terraform, SparkleFormation or CloudFormation
- Ability to solve problems systematically and efficiently
- Customer oriented service attitude
- Excellent communication and analytical skills
- To ensure a safe and welcoming work environment for all employees, clients, and visitors, Stonebranch, Inc. currently requires all U.S. based employment candidates to have submitted proof of having received the final dose of an approved COVID-19 vaccine prior to interviewing on-site in order to be considered for a position at Stonebranch Inc., unless they have obtained a reasonable accommodation.
Why You’ll Love Stonebranch:
- Competitive compensation
- Workforce fitness program / gym reimbursement
- Excellent health benefits
- 401k to help you save for your future
- Regular social events
- Paid holidays and generous time off policy to rest and recharge
- Convenient North-Atlanta location
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and do not discriminate against applicants due to race, ethnicity, gender, veteran status, or on the basis of disability or any other federal, state or local protected class.
APPLY ONLINE TODAY!
Stonebranch, is an Equal Opportunity Employer
If you are interested in this extraordinary career opportunity with Stonebranch, please apply directly via our recruiting platform by clicking the button below.