Stonebranch builds dynamic IT automation solutions that transform business IT environments from simple IT task automation into sophisticated, real-time business service automation, helping organizations achieve the highest possible Return on Automation. No matter the degree of automation, Stonebranch software is simple, modern and secure. Using its universal automation platform, enterprises can seamlessly orchestrate workloads and data across technology ecosystems and silos. Headquartered inAlpharetta, Georgiawith points of contact and support throughout the Americas, Europe, and Asia, Stonebranch serves some of the world's largest financial, manufacturing, healthcare, travel, transportation, energy, and technology institutions.
The candidate will join our Technology Department in Athens, a DevOps and Digital-Services lab, focusing in providing innovative solutions to our customers leveraging on opensource frameworks and solutions. The position is related to a new business domain within Stonebranch which has a direct impact on the growth and adoption of our Universal Automation Platform.
Your Part in this Growth Story:
Stonebranch Marketplace is evolving enabling our customers who build DevOps , DataOps and any type of IT orchestration to integrate with any cloud services and cutting-edge applications such as GitHub, Kafka, Elastic, Terraform, Kubernetes, Docker, Databricks, Snowflake, Slack, Jenkins to name a few.
Stonebranch TES BU is searching for aTechnical Leadwho is interested in building amazing and impactful Universal Automation Connectors, extending the integration capabilities of our Universal Automation Platform to enable our customers orchestrate and automate anything and anywhere.
The position is best suited for a professional interested in automation and systems integration field, who understands the solutions from end-to-end as well as low-level perspective and being an organic team member of an agile team.
What You Will Be Doing:
- You contribute to backlog creation and refinement
- You analyze the Backlog Items providing clear and concise User Stories to the development team
- You actively participate in software build phases ensuring User Story understanding, timely execution and supporting the team on their activities. You work also as an active team member for fulfilling tasks within the sprint
- You support the team by participating in troubleshooting, testing and documentation activities
- You maintain and evolve our Way Of Working
- You contribute to the maintenance and evolution of the CI/CD infrastructure of our development environment (Gitlab, Jenkins, Robot , Southbound Integration Systems)
- You are responsible for the team deliverables. You need to make sure your tasks and team tasks are timely implemented and delivered with good quality following best practices
- You are involved in the execution of demos and presentations to customers and internal stakeholders
- You meet the team and company targets, by working collaboratively and establishing fruitful and joyful communication with your peers, employing empathy, understanding and support
What You Will Bring to the Team:
- You have a BS/MS degree in Science, Technology, Engineering and Mathematics (STEM)
- You have been technically leading teams of two to five people in size
- You have a successful track record in designing and implementing production-grade solutions
- You have been (or you are) an outstanding developer with at least 2 years of Python software development experience on production-grade applications
- You know how to quickly evaluate a technology and understand if it is a good fit to the problem you target to solve by evaluating functional and non-functional factors (like maintenance, integration with existing processes, performance etc.)
- You have great experience in Linux Operating System, you understand very well the interaction of applications with it, and you know how to create Unix Shell scripts
- You have great experience in Agile Software Development practices especially from a Scum Master perspective
- You can use English language fluently and accurately on all levels and as normally pertinent to professional needs (Communication & Documentation)
- You are an honest, direct, and kind individual that understands the purpose of the team-working and communicates effectively with your peers
- You are curious, you want to learn new things and to share with others
- You have strong analytical thinking and troubleshooting capabilities
- You have persistence to detail
- Prior development/involvement on open-source projects
- You have great experience in CI/CD using and configuring DevOps tools (like Ansible, Jenkins, Docker) and version control systems (For example Gitlab)
- You know what testing automation is and you have previous experience in testing automation frameworks (for example Robot)
- Experience with SQL and relational databases (preferable PostgreSQL)
Why You’ll Love Stonebranch:
- Competitive compensation
- Health insurance and pension plan
- Great company culture
- Regular social events
- Work in a motivated, experienced, and international team of top performers
- Continuous professional development
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and do not discriminate against applicants due to race, ethnicity, gender, veteran status, or on the basis of disability or any other federal, state or local protected class.
Stonebranch, is an Equal Opportunity Employer
If you are interested in this extraordinary career opportunity with Stonebranch, please apply directly via our recruiting platform by clicking the button below.