Technical Architect Intern
Technical Architect Intern
Stonebranch builds dynamic IT automation solutions that transform business IT environments from simple IT task automation into sophisticated, real-time business service automation, helping organizations achieve the highest possible Return on Automation. No matter the degree of automation, Stonebranch software is simple, modern and secure. Using its universal automation platform, enterprises can seamlessly orchestrate workloads and data across technology ecosystems and silos. Headquartered in Alpharetta, Georgia with points of contact and support throughout the Americas, Europe, and Asia, Stonebranch serves some of the world's largest financial, manufacturing, healthcare, travel, transportation, energy, and technology institutions.
Your Part in this Growth Story:
Stonebranch is searching for a Technical Architect Intern who’s interested in playing in the explosive IT automation market. As a Technical Architect Intern, you will work with senior resources to analyze and understand customer requirements and to design proper solutions using Stonebranch Universal Automation Center (UAC) in large hybrid IT environments. You will understand UAC capabilities and functionalities, its internal architecture, its deployment architecture. The right candidate will be proficient in at least one of the following programming languages: Java, Pyton, C or C++, have RDMS and SQL understanding, some knowledge of ER Diagrams and UML Diagrams and strong communication skills.
Your Impact on The Organization:
- Have interest in learning and participating in the Design, implementation, test, deployment, and documentation of solutions that meet business specifications and follow best practices.
- Have interest in participating in the design of solutions using our UAC controller and its respective integration tools;
- Have enough coding knowledge to be capable of automating manual tasks that surface when deploying UAC in our clients, be it a temporary tool to support migrations or a permanent piece of code that will support the client in addition to our suite of tools using one or more of the programming languages Java, Python, C, C++ and RDMS concepts and infrastructure including SQL.
- Be a team player working directly with our Solution Engineers who are responsible for installing and deploying the software in the client infrastructure.
- Apply technical expertise to investigate and resolve software issues (troubleshooting & bug fixing).
What You Will Bring to the Team:
- Junior, Senior or recently graduated with a degree in Science, Technology, Engineering and/or Mathematics (STEM)
- Good understanding of OOP and design patterns
- Experience (even if in the academic environment through assignments) in one or more of the following languages: Java, Python, C and C++
- Experience (even if in the academic environment through assignments) in SQL and relational databases (preferable Oracle)
- Experience with Unix shell scripting
- Experience with Windows, Linux/Unix platforms
- Experience with version control systems (e.g. Subversion/Git)
- Experience with software documentation
- Excellent communication skills both verbal and in writing.
- Must be 18 years of age or older.
- Must be legally permitted to work in the United States.
Why You’ll Love Stonebranch:
- Competitive compensation
- Workforce fitness program / gym reimbursement
- Excellent health benefits
- 401k to help you save for your future
- Regular social events
- Paid holidays and generous time off policy to rest and recharge
- Convenient North-Atlanta location
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and do not discriminate against applicants due to race, ethnicity, gender, veteran status, or on the basis of disability or any other federal, state or local protected class.
Stonebranch, is an Equal Opportunity Employer
If you are interested in this extraordinary career opportunity with Stonebranch, please apply directly via our recruiting platform by clicking the button below.