Talent Acquisition Recruiter
TALENT ACQUISITION RECRUITER
Stonebranch builds dynamic IT automation solutions that transform business IT environments from simple IT task automation into sophisticated, real-time business service automation, helping organizations achieve the highest possible Return on Automation. No matter the degree of automation, Stonebranch software is simple, modern and secure. Using its universal automation platform, enterprises can seamlessly orchestrate workloads and data across technology ecosystems and silos. Headquartered in Atlanta, Georgia with points of contact and support throughout the Americas, Europe, and Asia, Stonebranch serves some of the world's largest financial, manufacturing, healthcare, travel, transportation, energy, and technology institutions.
We are looking for a Talent Acquisition Recruiter in our Alpharetta, GA office who wants to grow their experience in the corporate Talent Acquisition field. The Talent Acquisition Recruiter will be an integral part of our current growth and success story, with the opportunity to own the function of recruiting within Stonebranch as the only dedicated Global Recruiter. The right candidate must be experienced in full-cycle technical and corporate recruiting from sourcing to hire, and enjoy learning the ins and outs of the organization. This is a full time, exempt role and will work from the office located in Alpharetta, GA. This position will report to the Vice President of Human Resources.
Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Conduct full lifecycle recruiting including sourcing, pre-screening and face-to-face (for local positions) interviews through to hire for all technical and corporate roles globally, including North America and Europe.
- Provide a high-quality experience for every potential candidate through effective communication and consistent follow-through.
- Develop creative sourcing strategies and proactively build a robust pipeline of candidates for critical and repeat roles. This will include active and passive candidate sourcing, cold calling and Internet-based sourcing.
- Work cross functionally and develop strong relationships with hiring managers through strategy meetings, status updates and constant communication.
- Prepare candidates for interviews and deliver an exceptional overall candidate experience.
- Ensure the timely completion and collection of interview feedback and then orchestrating next steps in the process.
- Data driven and analytic approach to managing the process along with ongoing reporting of key metrics.
- Maintain an engaging and sustainable social presence to promote open positions and the employer value proposition.
REQUIRED EDUCATION & EXPERIENCE:
- Bachelor's degree in Human Resources or Business Administration is required.
- 2+ years Agency or Corporate Talent Acquisition Recruiting is required.
- Must be available to work a Full-Time, office-based schedule 40 hours per week in the Alpharetta, GA office.
- High sense of urgency with experience working in a high-volume, fast paced recruiting environment.
- Attention to detail and strong organizational skills are keys to success in this role.
- Personable, approachable demeanor with ability to interact with global teams, executives, prospective employees, and colleagues.
- To ensure a safe and welcoming work environment for all employees, clients, and visitors, Stonebranch, Inc. currently requires all U.S. based employment candidates to have submitted proof of having received the final dose of an approved COVID-19 vaccine prior to interviewing on-site in order to be considered for a position at Stonebranch Inc., unless they have obtained a reasonable accommodation.
- Highly competitive pay
- Excellent health benefits for full time employees, including fully paid health insurance for employees and dependents
- 11 Company-Paid Holidays
- 401K for full time employees
- Fitness & Gym Reimbursement
- Great company culture and office events
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and do not discriminate against applicants due to race, ethnicity, gender, veteran status, or on the basis of disability or any other federal, state or local protected class.
Stonebranch, is an Equal Opportunity Employer
If you are interested in this extraordinary career opportunity with Stonebranch, please apply directly via our recruiting platform by clicking the button below.