Systems Engineer Intern
Stonebranch builds dynamic IT automation solutions that transform business IT environments from simple IT task automation into sophisticated, real-time business service automation, helping organizations achieve the highest possible Return on Automation. No matter the degree of automation, Stonebranch software is simple, modern and secure. Using its universal automation platform, enterprises can seamlessly orchestrate workloads and data across technology ecosystems and silos. Headquartered in Alpharetta, Georgia with points of contact and support throughout the Americas, Europe, and Asia, Stonebranch serves some of the world's largest financial, manufacturing, healthcare, travel, transportation, energy, and technology institutions.
Your Part in this Growth Story:
We are looking for a Systems Engineer Intern to join our growing internship program in the Alpharetta, GA, Stonebranch Global Headquarters.
Your Impact on The Organization:
As an intern, you will take on meaningful work. You will:
- Interact directly with technical and non-technical customers
- Provide Level 1 and Level 2 support for Stonebranch products
- Liaise with Level 3 support organization when necessary
- Installation of Software and its Requirements to a variety of operating systems
- Recreate complex scenarios
- Identify and report product defects
- Engage in out-of-the-box problem solving
- Suggest complex workarounds to bypass known issues
- Screen and suggest product enhancements
- Communicate and work in a globally distributed team
- Employ creative methods for problem solving
What You Will Bring to the Team:
- Pursuing a degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, CIS/MIS, Cybersecurity, Business or a related field, Graduating by end of 2022
- Technical troubleshooting skills a MUST
- Microsoft Windows comprehension at an intermediate or greater level
- Preferred experience with Linux/Unix operating systems
- Good analytical and problem-solving skills
- Ability to lead and navigate through ambiguity
- Experience with Command Line Interfaces
- Basic comprehension of scripting (Batch, Bash, Python preferred)
- Word, Excel, Outlook
- Highly driven, resourceful and results oriented
- Good team player and excellent interpersonal skills
- Ideally basic knowledge of computer Networking
To ensure a safe and welcoming work environment for all employees, clients, and visitors, Stonebranch, Inc. currently requires all U.S. based employment candidates to have submitted proof of having received the final dose of an approved COVID-19 vaccine prior to interviewing on-site in order to be considered for a position at Stonebranch Inc., unless they have obtained a reasonable accommodation.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and do not discriminate against applicants due to race, ethnicity, gender, veteran status, or on the basis of disability or any other federal, state or local protected class.
Stonebranch, is an Equal Opportunity Employer
If you are interested in this extraordinary career opportunity with Stonebranch, please apply directly via our recruiting platform by clicking the button below.