Stonebranch builds dynamic IT automation solutions that transform business IT environments from simple IT task automation into sophisticated, real-time business service automation, helping organizations achieve the highest possible Return on Automation. No matter the degree of automation, Stonebranch software is simple, modern and secure. Using its universal automation platform, enterprises can seamlessly orchestrate workloads and data across technology ecosystems and silos. Headquartered in Alpharetta, Georgia with points of contact and support throughout the Americas, Europe, and Asia, Stonebranch serves some of the world's largest financial, manufacturing, healthcare, travel, transportation, energy, and technology institutions.
Your Part in this Growth Story:
Stonebranch is searching for a staff accountant who is interested in playing in the explosive IT automation market. The Staff Accountant reports to the VP Global Finance and supports the accounting team as needed. The Staff accountant will be responsible for accounts payable, general ledger accounting, financial reporting, and financial analytics, as well as other special projects.
Your Impact on The Organization:
Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Participate in month-end close activities for all regions including the preparation and review of journal entries and review of budget-to-actual reports & variance analysis, to include accruals, prepayments and fixed asset accounting. Reconcile general ledger accounts, post journal entries, and assist with the preparation of financial statements and reconcile intercompany accounts
- Prepare various schedules for quarterly reviews and year-end audit for independent external tax consultants including tax reports, sales tax, fixed assets and other financial data. Research issues, clarify information, and prepare supporting data
- Support and understand all AP activities globally
- Support any financial or accounting requests from international locations
- Assist the Finance team to monitor the daily bank activities for proper accountability and update the bank reconciliations. Provide accurate Cash Disbursement and Cash Receipts Reports
- Maintain business registrations
- Support the accounting manager with additional requested projects
What You Will Bring to the Team:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting
- 1 – 2 years of Accounting experience required
- Advanced Excel skills required
- Proficient in a variety of accounting software programs; NetSuite experience is a plus.
- Knowledge of US GAAP, particularly software revenue recognition. Experience in software industry a plus.
- Good communication skills within a diversified team.
- Ability to meet communicated schedules and deadlines
- Adherence to Accounting policies and procedures
Why You’ll Love Stonebranch:
- Competitive compensation
- Workforce fitness program / gym reimbursement
- Excellent health benefits
- 401k to help you save for your future
- Regular social events
- Paid holidays and generous time off policy to rest and recharge
- Convenient North-Atlanta location
- To ensure a safe and welcoming work environment for all employees, clients, and visitors, Stonebranch, Inc. currently requires all U.S. based employment candidates to have submitted proof of having received the final dose of an approved COVID-19 vaccine prior to interviewing on-site in order to be considered for a position at Stonebranch Inc., unless they have obtained a reasonable accommodation.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and do not discriminate against applicants due to race, ethnicity, gender, veteran status, or on the basis of disability or any other federal, state or local protected class.
Stonebranch, is an Equal Opportunity Employer
If you are interested in this extraordinary career opportunity with Stonebranch, please apply directly via our recruiting platform by clicking the button below.