Senior C/C++ Developer (Singapore)
Stonebranch is a thriving software development company providing solutions for modern IT organizations. Our products provide enterprise-wide automation of complex IT business processes in a simple, intuitive way - from Amazon Web Services in the cloud to z/OS batch processes on the mainframe. Stonebranch clients include some of the world's largest financial, healthcare and technology institutions. Founded in 1999 and headquartered in Atlanta, GA, Stonebranch has more than 350+ customers and points of support throughout the world, including the US, Canada, United Kingdom, Netherlands, Spain, Greece and the EMEA Headquarter in Germany.
Your Part in this Growth Story:
Stonebranch is looking for a Senior C/C++ Developer to remotely work out of Singapore. This position reports to the Universal Agent Team Manager and interfaces with Product Management, Quality Assurance, Knowledge Management units. The right candidate for this role will contribute his/her knowledge and ideas in building/refactoring existing code base to improve our agent software architecture and robustness, additionally implement features to position our agent software in line with our product roadmap and vision. Contribute to all phases of development life-cycle, which includes planning, designed, implementation, quality assurance and documentation. Ensure modern development practice such as TDD (Test-Driven Development) and test automation are fully embraced within the agent team.
Your Impact on The Organization
- Contribute to all phases of the development lifecycle.
- Generate technical specifications to design or redesign complex software components and applications
- Configuration and maintenance of software and scripts which support development activities. Includes build, unit level testing, automated testing and deployment of code.
- Creation and maintenance of documentation like coding standards and processes such as peer reviews, configuration management, version control, testing, deployment and operations.
- • Support continuous improvement by investigating alternatives and technologies and presenting these for architectural review
What You Will Bring to the Team
- BS/MS degree in Computer Science, Engineering or a related subject.
- Solid programming discipline: unit testing, fault tolerance, data structures, complexity analysis, object-oriented principles, design patterns, etc.
- 5+ years of C/C++ experience.
- 2+ years of database experience in Oracle, MySQL, and/or PostgreSQL.
- Experience using configuration management tools such as Redmine and Jira also experience using version control systems Subversion.
- Experience with system programming (Linux/Unix and Windows) such as process, pipe, signal, TCP/IP, share memory, and, etc.
- Experience with Windows, Linux/Unix platform.
- Experience with z/OS is a plus.
- Experience with test-driven development.
- Logical thought and structural work
- Committment to high quality
- Interpersonal skills and appreciation of other people's work discipline
- The ability to work in a team
- Fluent in English
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and do not discriminate against applicants due to race, ethnicity, gender, veteran status, or on the basis of disability or any other federal, state or local protected class.
Apply Online Today!
Stonebranch, is an Equal Opportunity Employer
If you are interested in this extraordinary career opportunity with Stonebranch, please apply directly via our recruiting platform by clicking the button below.