Solutions Engineer - ESP
Stonebranch builds dynamic IT automation solutions that transform business IT environments from simple IT task automation into sophisticated, real-time business service automation, helping organizations achieve the highest possible Return on Automation. No matter the degree of automation, Stonebranch software is simple, modern and secure. Using its universal automation platform, enterprises can seamlessly orchestrate workloads and data across technology ecosystems and silos. Headquartered in Alpharetta, Georgia with points of contact and support throughout the Americas, Europe, and Asia, Stonebranch serves some of the world's largest financial, manufacturing, healthcare, travel, transportation, energy, and technology institutions.
Your Part in this Growth Story:
Stonebranch is looking for a Solution Engineer to join our Professional Services team in Alpharetta, GA.
In this role you work with senior resources to analyze and understand customer requirements and to design proper solutions using Stonebranch Universal Automation Center (UAC) in large hybrid IT environments. You will have to understand UAC capabilities and functionalities, its internal architecture, and its deployment architecture. The right candidate would understand Network concepts, IT security concerns and technologies, software development lifecycle, be proficient in at least one of the following programming languages: Java, Pyton, C or C++, have RDMS and SQL understanding, some knowledge of ER Diagrams and UML Diagrams and good communication skills.
- Design, implement, test, deploy, and document solutions using Stonebranch family of products that meet business specifications and follow best practices.
- Design solutions using our UAC controller and its respective integration tools.
- Have enough programming knowledge to be capable of automating manual tasks that arise when deploying UAC in our clients, either through the development of an aid tool to support migrations or a permanent piece of code that will support the client.
- Be a team player working directly with one or more Solution Engineers responsible for installing and deploying the software in the client infrastructure.
- Apply technical expertise to investigate and resolve software issues (troubleshooting & bug fixing).
What You Will Bring to the Team:
- Education degree in Science, Technology, Engineering and/or Mathematics (STEM)
- Strong Analytical thinking and organization skills
- Some experience in one or more of the following languages: Java, Python, C and C++
- Some experience working with SQL and relational databases (preferable Oracle, MySQL and/or SQL Server)
- Experience with Unix shell scripting
- Experience with Windows, Linux/Unix platforms
- Experience with project documentation
- Excellent communication skills both verbal and in writing.
- Strongly preferred experience using Broadcom ESP
Why You’ll Love Stonebranch:
- Competitive compensation
- Workforce fitness program / gym reimbursement
- Excellent health benefits
- 401k to help you save for your future
- Regular social events
- Paid holidays and generous time off policy to rest and recharge
- Convenient North-Atlanta location
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and do not discriminate against applicants due to race, ethnicity, gender, veteran status, or on the basis of disability or any other federal, state or local protected class.
Stonebranch, is an Equal Opportunity Employer
If you are interested in this extraordinary career opportunity with Stonebranch, please apply directly via our recruiting platform by clicking the button below.