Solution Engineer Intern
Stonebranch builds dynamic IT automation solutions that transform business IT environments from simple IT task automation into sophisticated, real-time business service automation, helping organizations achieve the highest possible Return on Automation. No matter the degree of automation, Stonebranch software is simple, modern and secure. Using its universal automation platform, enterprises can seamlessly orchestrate workloads and data across technology ecosystems and silos. Headquartered in Alpharetta, Georgia with points of contact and support throughout the Americas, Europe, and Asia, Stonebranch serves some of the world's largest financial, manufacturing, healthcare, travel, transportation, energy, and technology institutions.
Your Part in this Growth Story:
Stonebranch is looking for a Working Student to work with our Solution Engineering department for our team in Frankfurt, Germany. Our Solution Engineers deliver services to our customers in EMEA.
The role requires knowledge around Cloud applications, infrastructure and virtualization.
Your Impact on The Organization:
- Support the delivery of services related to Stonebranch’s product portfolio to our customer specific projects.
- Work with Sales team and other partner teams to analyze and understand customer requirements to deliver customer specific solutions.
- Deliver services related to product installation, configuration and data transition.
- Deliver product presentations to a highly skilled and experienced audience like enterprise architects and C –level executives.
- Develop and maintain customized integrations to enhance Stonebranch’s product capabilities.
- Support the consultancy and training related to Stonebranch’s products or specific product implementations and deployments.
- Support Pre-sales activities in Proof of Concepts or other phases by bringing in product and project/service expertise.
What You Will Bring to the Team:
- Strong technical understanding/background in the area of Cloud applications, infrastructure and virtualization; ideally experience with platforms like AWS or OpenStack, Microsoft Azure or Rackspace.
- Very good understanding of IT infrastructure and operating systems like UNIX/Linux, Windows Server
- Understanding of database management systems.
- Knowledge of programming languages like Python,Java and shell scripting
- Knowledge about Web application containers like Tomcat
- OpenShift in cloud platforms
- Knowledge about workload automation systems
- Excellent communication and analytical skills
- Strong command of English, both written and verbal. German, French, Spanish or any other language skill is not required but would be beneficial
- Relevant Bachelor’s or comparable degree
The Stonebranch team is passionate about providing the best service and solutions to our customers, and you in Customer Support will play a key role in this.
Why You’ll Love Stonebranch:
- Build Your Career at one of Atlanta Journal Constitution's Top Workplaces 2022
- Competitive compensation
- Transportation reimbursement
- Fitness reimbursement
- Regular social events
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and do not discriminate against applicants due to race, ethnicity, gender, veteran status, or on the basis of disability or any other federal, state or local protected class.
Stonebranch, is an Equal Opportunity Employer
If you are interested in this extraordinary career opportunity with Stonebranch, please apply directly via our recruiting platform by clicking the button below.