Solution Engineer Intern
Solution Engineer Intern
Stonebranch builds dynamic IT automation solutions that transform business IT environments from simple IT task automation into sophisticated, real-time business service automation, helping organizations achieve the highest possible Return on Automation. No matter the degree of automation, Stonebranch software is simple, modern and secure. Using its universal automation platform, enterprises can seamlessly orchestrate workloads and data across technology ecosystems and silos. Headquartered in Alpharetta, Georgia with points of contact and support throughout the Americas, Europe, and Asia, Stonebranch serves some of the world's largest financial, manufacturing, healthcare, travel, transportation, energy, and technology institutions.
Your Part in this Growth Story:
Stonebranch is searching for a Solution Engineer Intern who’s interested in playing in the explosive IT automation market. As a Solution Engineer intern, you will contribute your knowledge and ideas in helping our Professional Services team on implementation projects of Stonebranch’s Universal Automation Center (UAC) family of products.
You will work under the guidance of a more senior engineer or team lead. Preference given to juniors, seniors, and recent graduates. This is a temporary role with potential to grow into a permanent position.
Your Impact on The Organization:
- Participate in requirements sessions with the client to determine specific needs for product configuration.
- Understand and participate in all the phases of Stonebranch’s UAC implementation including architectural analysis and design, deployment, conversion (from another existing software), development,optimization,and training.
- Understand Stonebranch’s conversion methodology and support the client and other team members using it during a project implementation.
- Understand the technical aspects of the conversion methodology and be ready to address issues and difficulties that may come up during the implementation process.
- Take ownership tasks assigned to you and carry them out to completion in a timely manner.
- Embrace Project Management and technical software implementation and configuration best practices.
What You Will Bring to the Team:
- Full-time student pursuing undergraduate degree in one of the following fields or related studies: Computer Engineering, Computer Science, Information Systems, or Business Management.
- Creative problem solving and critical thinking skills.
- Superior written and verbal communication skills.
- The desire and attitude to learn from Senior Engineers and work well in a collaborative environment.
- Must be 18 years of age or older.
- Knowledge of the following concepts and technologies:
- One of the following programming languages:Java, Python, C and C++
- High level knowledge of theUnix and Windows operating systems
- Project Management concepts.
- Basic understanding of SQL, HTML/Java Script and shell scripting.
- Cloud architecture and concepts.
- Must be legally permitted to work in the United States.
Why You’ll Love Stonebranch:
- Competitive compensation
- Workforce fitness program / gym reimbursement
- Excellent health benefits
- 401k to help you save for your future
- Regular social events
- Paid holidays and generous time off policy to rest and recharge
- Convenient North-Atlanta location
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and do not discriminate against applicants due to race, ethnicity, gender, veteran status, or on the basis of disability or any other federal, state or local protected class.
Stonebranch, is an Equal Opportunity Employer
If you are interested in this extraordinary career opportunity with Stonebranch, please apply directly via our recruiting platform by clicking the button below.