Solution Engineer - Americas
Stonebranch builds dynamic IT Workload Automation solutions that transform legacy task scheduling systems into sophisticated, event-driven, business service orchestration solutions, helping organizations achieve the highest possible Return on Automation investments. No matter the degree of automation, Stonebranch software is simple, modern and secure. Using our universal automation platform, enterprises can seamlessly orchestrate and integrate workloads and data across technology ecosystems and silos.
Headquartered in Alpharetta, Georgia, with points of contact and support throughout the Americas, Europe, and Asia, Stonebranch serves some of the world's largest financial, manufacturing, healthcare, travel, transportation, energy, and technology institutions.
Your Part in this Growth Story:
Stonebranch is searching for two Solution Engineers who are eager to play a key role in the explosive IT automation market. As a member of our Professional Services team, your responsibilities will entail all aspects of working with and supporting customers utilizing Stonebranch’s Universal Automation Center (UAC) product family, including architectural analysis & design, deployment, conversion (from competing products), development, optimization and training.
A strong Workload Automation background is preferred, as are capabilities in programming, cloud computing, system administration, and technical presentation skills.
Your Impact on The Organization:
- Deliver services related to Stonebranch’s full line of products, in both on-premise and cloud-based environments, including product installation, configuration, data transition/conversion and enhancements
- Provide consultancy and training related to Stonebranch’s products or specific product implementations and deployments
- Develop and maintain customized software for deploying Stonebranch products
- Support Pre-sales activities such as Proof of Concept (Poc) or similar efforts, including providing product, project and/or services-related expertise
- Nurture and maintain positive working relationships with Stonebranch’s Customers
- Respond to Customers’ technical inquiries
- Recommend products, technical architectural designs and operational best practices
What You Will Bring to the Team:
- Minimum 5 years full-time work experience (required)
- Solid understanding of IT infrastructure and operating systems including UNIX/Linux, Windows Server, z/OS (required)
- Strong technical understanding of Cloud applications, infrastructure and virtualization; ideally including experience with one or more of AWS, Microsoft Azure or GCP (strongly preferred)
- DevOps experience including Configuration management, Continuous integration, delivery and deployment, Infrastructure orchestration, Containerization, and Automated Testing (strongly preferred)
- Previous experience developing, administering and/or operating one or more Workload Scheduling, Workload Automation (WA) or File Transfer with WA tools (strongly preferred)
- Working knowledge of Web application containers such as Tomcat or OpenShift in cloud platforms (required)
- Strong analytical thinking, able to solve problems systematically and efficiently (required)
- Excellent customer service attitude and the ability to interact with customers in a professional manner (required)
- Experience / working knowledge of SAP (a plus)
- Excellent communication and presentation skills (preferred)
- Bachelor’s Degree (preferred)
- Experience in Project Management and/or Business Process Analysis (a plus)
- Ability to work independently and remain focused on quality (required)
- Willingness and ability to travel for extended periods (up to 35% on average) (required) (post-coronavirus)
- Must be legally permitted to work in the United States (required)
Why You’ll Love Stonebranch:
- Competitive compensationWorkforce fitness program / gym reimbursementExcellent health benefits401k to help you save for your futureRegular social events (post-coronavirus)Paid holidays and generous time off policy to rest and rechargeConvenient North-Atlanta location
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and do not discriminate against applicants due to race, ethnicity, gender, veteran status, or on the basis of disability or any other federal, state or local protected class.
Apply Online Today!
Stonebranch, is an Equal Opportunity Employer
If you are interested in this extraordinary career opportunity with Stonebranch, please apply directly via our recruiting platform by clicking the button below.