Stonebranch builds dynamic IT automation solutions that transform business IT environments from simple IT task automation into sophisticated, real-time business service automation, helping organizations achieve the highest possible Return on Automation. No matter the degree of automation, Stonebranch software is simple, modern and secure. Using its universal automation platform, enterprises can seamlessly orchestrate workloads and data across technology ecosystems and silos. Headquartered in Alpharetta, Georgia with points of contact and support throughout the Americas, Europe, and Asia, Stonebranch serves some of the world's largest financial, manufacturing, healthcare, travel, transportation, energy, and technology institutions.
Your Part in this Growth Story
Stonebranch is looking for a Solution Engineer for our team in Frankfurt, Germany. Our Solution Engineers deliver services to our customers in EMEA, either remotely or at customer premises.
The qualified candidate will show work history around Cloud applications, infrastructure and virtualization and the commitment around this experience reflected in the cover letter and/or CV. Others need not apply.
Your Impact on The Organization
- Deliver services related to Stonebranch’s product portfolio to our customer in post-sales projects, remotely or at customer premises.
- Deliver services related to product installation, configuration and data transition.
- Develop and maintain customized software deploying Stonebranch’s product functionality
- Provide consultancy and training related to Stonebranch’s products or specific product implementations and deployments
- Support Pre-sales activities in Proof of Concepts or other phases by bringing in product and project/service expertise
- Build and maintain good relationships with Customers
What You Will Bring to the Team
- 3 - 7 years of experience
- Strong technical understanding/background in the area of Cloud applications, infrastructure and virtualization; ideally experience with platforms like AWS or OpenStack, Microsoft Azure or Rackspace.
- Very good understanding of IT infrastructure and operating systems like UNIX/Linux, Windows Server, z/OS
- Programming & scripting languages like Java, Python, shell scripting, sql
- Knowledge about Web application containers like Tomcat
- OpenShift in cloud platforms
- Knowledge about workload automation systems
- Customer oriented service attitude
- Excellent communication and analytical skills
- Willingness to travel
- Relevant Bachelor’s or comparable degree
- Strong command of German & English, both written and verbal
Why You’ll Love Stonebranch
- Competitive compensation
- Workforce fitness program / gym reimbursement
- Regular social events
- Paid holidays and generous time off policy to rest and recharge
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and do not discriminate against applicants due to race, ethnicity, gender, veteran status, or on the basis of disability or any other federal, state or local protected class.
Apply Online Today!
Stonebranch, is an Equal Opportunity Employer
If you are interested in this extraordinary career opportunity with Stonebranch, please apply directly via our recruiting platform by clicking the button below.