Software Engineer- Tool Development
Stonebranch builds dynamic IT automation solutions that transform business IT environments from simple IT task automation into sophisticated, real-time business service automation, helping organizations achieve the highest possible Return on Automation. No matter the degree of automation, Stonebranch software is simple, modern and secure. Using its universal automation platform, enterprises can seamlessly orchestrate workloads and data across technology ecosystems and silos. Headquartered in Alpharetta, Georgia with points of contact and support throughout the Americas, Europe, and Asia, Stonebranch serves some of the world's largest financial, manufacturing, healthcare, travel, transportation, energy, and technology institutions.
Your Part in this Growth Story:
Stonebranch is searching for a Software Engineer who’s interested in playing in the explosive IT automation market. Your mission, as being part of our conversion team, will be to develop and test solutions around conversion of IT automation solutions. The qualified candidate will show work history around Java development, IT automation, analysis and trouble-shooting skills and the commitment around this experience reflected in the cover letter and/or CV.
Your Impact on The Organization:
- Develop and maintain software deploying Stonebranch’s conversion methodology
- Maintain and support existing products / solutions
- Contribute to product development cycle and backlog with forward-thinking ideas, features, etc.
- Develop and enhance forward-thinking IT automation frameworks and tools
- Meet team and Company targets, by working collaboratively
- Produce maintainable software components (add-ons, plug-ins), applications and platform customizations
- Apply technical expertise to investigate and resolve software issues (troubleshooting & bug fixing)
- Creation and maintenance of documentation, white-papers, technical blog entries
What You Will Bring to the Team:
- 3 – 7 years of experience
- Solid knowledge in the following back-end technologies/fields:
o Java and related frameworks (e.g. Spring, Hibernate)
o Building REST APIs
o Programming with relational databases
- Very good understanding of IT infrastructure and operating systems like UNIX/Linux, Windows Server
- Strong Analytical thinking and troubleshooting capabilities
- Good Knowledge of XML, XSL, XSLT, XML Schema and Json.
- Experience with IT and workload automation systems
- Experience with SQL and relational databases (preferable Oracle)
- Excellent communication and analytical skills
- Experience with version control systems (e.g. Subversion/Git)
- Strong command of English, both written and verbal
- BS/MS degree in Science, Technology, Engineering and Mathematics (STEM)
Why You’ll Love Stonebranch:
- Competitive compensation
- Health Insurance
- Pension Plan
- Regular social events
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and do not discriminate against applicants due to race, ethnicity, gender, veteran status, or on the basis of disability or any other federal, state or local protected class.
Apply Online Today
Stonebranch, is an Equal Opportunity Employer
If you are interested in this extraordinary career opportunity with Stonebranch, please apply directly via our recruiting platform by clicking the button below.