Software Engineer Intern (Atlanta)
Stonebranch builds IT orchestration and automation solutions that transform business IT environments from simple IT task automation into sophisticated, real-time business service automation. No matter the degree of automation, the Stonebranch platform is simple, modern, and secure. Using the Stonebranch Universal Automation Platform, enterprises can seamlessly orchestrate workloads and data across technology ecosystems and silos. Headquartered in Atlanta, Georgia, with points of contact and support throughout the Americas, Europe, and Asia, Stonebranch serves some of the world's largest financial, manufacturing, healthcare, travel, transportation, energy, and technology institutions. Learn more: www.stonebranch.com.
We are looking for a Software Engineer Intern to join our growing internship program in the Alpharetta, GA, Stonebranch Global Headquarters. As a Software Engineer Intern, you will contribute your knowledge and ideas in building/refactoring the existing code base to improve our Universal Automation Center software architecture and robustness. Additionally, you will help implement features to position our leading automation software in line with our product roadmap and vision.
You will work under the guidance of a more senior engineer or team lead. This is a temporary role with potential to grow into a permanent position!
- We are prioritizing only those applicants local to Metro Atlanta, preferably, who have 2 yrs or less until graduation and seeking a long term opportunity.
- Work week hours in the office: 24hr/week or 32hr/week or 40hr/week.
- Recruiting for 2 people per team (based on availability): Python Team, C/C++ Team, & Java Team.
Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Contribute to all phases of the development life cycle, from analysis to design, implementation, QA, and documentation.
- Provide estimations, implement, test, and deliver features and bug fixes based on the release plan.
- Configuration and maintenance of software and scripts which support development activities. Includes build, unit level testing, automated testing and deployment of code.
- Embrace development best practices, such as TDD (Test-Driven Development) and test automation
Full-time student pursuing an undergraduate degree in one of the following fields or related studies:
- Computer Engineering
- Computer Science
- Information Systems
- Creative problem solving and critical thinking skills
- Written and verbal communication skills
- The desire to learn from Senior Engineers and work well in a collaborative team environment
- Must be 18 years of age or older
- Must be legally permitted to work in the United States
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and do not discriminate against applicants due to race, ethnicity, gender, veteran status, or on the basis of disability or any other federal, state or local protected class.
Apply Online Today
Stonebranch, is an Equal Opportunity Employer
If you are interested in this extraordinary career opportunity with Stonebranch, please apply directly via our recruiting platform by clicking the button below.