Senior Sales Manager
Senior Sales Manager – Bilingual (English/Spanish)
Stonebranch builds dynamic IT automation solutions that transform business IT environments from simple IT task automation into sophisticated, real-time business service automation, helping organizations achieve the highest possible Return on Automation. No matter the degree of automation, Stonebranch software is simple, modern, and secure. Using its universal automation platform, enterprises can seamlessly orchestrate workloads and data across technology ecosystems and silos. Headquartered in Alpharetta, Georgia with points of contact and support throughout the Americas, Europe, and Asia, Stonebranch serves some of the world's largest financial, manufacturing, healthcare, travel, transportation, energy, and technology institutions.
Your Partin this Growth Story:
Stonebranch is searching for aSeniorSales Managerwho’s interested in playing in the explosive IT automation market.As a Senior Sales Manager in Alpharetta, you willmanage our existing customer base and new inbound requests in the US, Central, and South America. The candidate is expected to have strong oral and written communication skills and demonstrate an ability to interface with customers and prospects at all levels of management. This is a bilingual position, requiring English and Spanish speaking ability. Position includes a sales quota with performance-based incentives.
Your Impact on The Organization:
- Develop and present value propositions and business cases to customers.
- Explain Stonebranch’s mission and the basic functionality of its products.
- Work with and effectively manage the Stonebranch sales process.
- Increase Stonebranch’s visibility and product deployment with existing customers.
- Sell complex products, solutions, and professional services.
- Plan accounts and develop a long-term sale pipeline.
- Explain basics of IT Automation, File transfer technology and ITIL fundamentals.
- Identify potential prospects and accurately report pipeline development.
- Write proposals, negotiate contracts, and support overall sales and marketing efforts.
What You Will Bring to the Team:
- Bachelor’s degree in IT, Business Administration, Management
- Solution Value Selling skills: TCO and ROI based sales models.
- Demonstrated proficiency with PowerPoint and other basic office software including Salesforce CRM system.
- Strong command of English and Spanish, both written and verbal.
- Strong presentation, negotiation, and persuasive abilities.
- Experience in the following areas: IT and file transfer, product demonstrations and account management.
- Ability to work well with team members including managers, systems engineers, HR and accounting.
Why You’ll Love Stonebranch:
- Competitive compensation
- Workforce fitness program / gym reimbursement
- Excellent health benefits
- 401k to help you save for your future
- Regular social events
- Paid holidays and generous time off policy to rest and recharge
- Convenient North-Atlanta location
- To ensure a safe and welcoming work environment for all employees, clients, and visitors, Stonebranch, Inc. currently requires all U.S. based employment candidates to have submitted proof of having received the final dose of an approved COVID-19 vaccine prior to interviewing on-site in order to be considered for a position at Stonebranch Inc.,unless they have obtained a reasonable accommodation.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and do not discriminate against applicants due to race, ethnicity, gender, veteran status, or on the basis of disability or any other federal, state or local protected class.
Stonebranch, is an Equal Opportunity Employer
If you are interested in this extraordinary career opportunity with Stonebranch, please apply directly via our recruiting platform by clicking the button below.