Senior Python Developer
Stonebranch builds dynamic IT automation solutions that transform business IT environments from simple IT task automation into sophisticated, real-time business service automation, helping organizations achieve the highest possible Return on Automation. No matter the degree of automation, Stonebranch software is simple, modern and secure. Using its universal automation platform, enterprises can seamlessly orchestrate workloads and data across technology ecosystems and silos. Headquartered in Alpharetta, Georgia with points of contact and support throughout the Americas, Europe, and Asia, Stonebranch serves some of the world's largest financial, manufacturing, healthcare, travel, transportation, energy, and technology institutions.
The candidate will join our Technology Enabled Services business unit (TES) in Athens, a DevOps and Digital-Services lab, focusing in providing innovative solutions to our customers leveraging on open-source frameworks and solutions. The position is related to a new business domain within Stonebranch which has direct impact on the growth and adoption of our Universal Automation Platform.
Your Part in this Growth Story:
Stonebranch Marketplace is evolving enabling our customers who build DevOps , DataOps and any type of IT orchestration to integrate with any cloud services and cutting-edge applications such as GitHub, Kafka, Elastic, Terraform, Kubernetes, Docker, Databricks, Snowflake, Slack, Jenkins to name a few.
Stonebranch TES BU is searching for aSenior Python Developerwho’s interested in designing and building amazing and impactful Universal Automation Connectors, extending the integration capabilities of our Universal Automation Platform.
The position is best suited for a professional with strong technical background, with seniority in python programming language, that has a successful track record in integrating systems and applications, designing/understanding end-to-end solutions from both high & low-level perspectives.
What you will be doing:
- You will design and build the next generation of universal automation platform connectors leveraging the Universal Extension capabilities
- You will be part of an agile team of engineers, mentoring, reviewing work, and providing constructive feedback
- You and your team will create, test, maintain, and extend the rolled-out software components
- You contribute to whole team strategy and implementation, in terms of development, testing automation, and rollouts focusing on CI/CD practices
- As part of the team, you will be responsible for team deliverables, and you need to make sure they are rolled out as planned and with good quality
- You contribute to the product development cycle and backlog with forward-thinking ideas and features
- You create and maintain documentation, white papers, technical blog posts
- You will contribute to the definition and implementation of PoCs and Demos
What You Will Bring to the Team:
- You have very good knowledge of Python programming language. You know the best practices and how to code effective and easily maintainable code
- You have a great understanding and experience in Unit Testing, OOP, and design patterns.
- You have good experience in Linux from user/developer point of view
- You have practical experience with DevOps environments and tools
- You understand business requirements and you know how to break them down into units of work effectively and in an agile manner
- You have strong experience in solutions, integrating and connecting systems
- You have proven experience working with agile teams by being an effective communicator and contributor
- You care deeply about the design and quality of the features you and your team will ship and you demonstrate passion in excellence, determination, ownership of delivered work, and accountability
- Excellent written and verbal communication
- Strong Analytical thinking and troubleshooting capabilities
- Ego-free attitude — we are here for the success of the team and the company
- Prior development on open-source projects
- Prior experience on Test Driven Development (TDD)
- Experience in creation & maintenance of docker containers
- Prior experience as a Scrum Master
- Prior experience with end-to-end testing automation and frameworks, like Robot
Why You’ll Love Stonebranch:
- Competitive compensation
- Health insurance and pension plan
- Great company culture
- Regular social events
- Work in a young, motivated, experienced, and internationalteam of top performers
- Continuous professional development
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and do not discriminate against applicants due to race, ethnicity, gender, veteran status, or on the basis of disability or any other federal, state or local protected class.
Stonebranch, is an Equal Opportunity Employer
If you are interested in this extraordinary career opportunity with Stonebranch, please apply directly via our recruiting platform by clicking the button below.