Senior Marketing Manager, Campaigns
Stonebranch builds dynamic IT automation solutions that transform business IT environments from simple IT task automation into sophisticated, real-time business service automation, helping organizations achieve the highest possible Return on Automation. No matter the degree of automation, Stonebranch software is simple, modern and secure. Using its universal automation platform, enterprises can seamlessly orchestrate workloads and data across technology ecosystems and silos. Headquartered in Alpharetta, Georgia with points of contact and support throughout the Americas, Europe, and Asia, Stonebranch serves some of the world's largest financial, manufacturing, healthcare, travel, transportation, energy, and technology institutions.
Your Part in this Growth Story:
Stonebranch is searching for a Senior Marketing Manager, Campaigns who is interested in playing in the explosive IT automation market. This global marketer will develop and execute marketing campaigns that are delivered on a worldwide scale.
You’ll have the drive and experience to work with a full stack of modern marketing and sales tools. In addition, you will be an expert at ensuring that digital marketing efforts are aligned with strategies and key performance metrics to drive demand generation, customer retention, ROI and brand image.
The right candidate must be both a well-rounded marketer and an out-of-the-box problem solver. Experience with digital marketing in the forms of online paid media, account-based advertising, virtual events / webcasts, and social media will be key components of this individual’s DNA.
Your Impact on The Organization:
- Develop and execute worldwide inbound/outbound marketing programs to drive new business acquisition
- Stimulate upsell and cross-sell opportunities within our installed base
- Create impactful digital programming that aligns to the buyers’ journey and adheres to demand generation best practices
- Leverage a modern marketing technology stack to automate and scale highly targeted digital programs
- Drive and manage live physical events, including tradeshows and user groups (when physical events return to the marketing mix)
What You Will Bring to the Team:
- 7+ years of hands-on B2B experience in inbound marketing (lead generation, nurturing, marketing campaign execution, and measurement)
- Ability to manage multiple priorities in a fast-paced environment; work collaboratively with cross-functional teams; ensure high quality deliverables (attention to detail)
- Strong analytical and quantitative skills – analyze and make meaning out of data, translating that into actionable changes
- Strong interpersonal skills to be able to motivate and drive collaboration with other departments and organizations without direct authority over those groups
- Strong creative thinking skills, always innovating, never satisfied with the status quo
- Proven ability to manage and develop a digital marketing program
- Technology savvy, with keen interest in emerging technologies and “all things digital”, including marketing automation (HubSpot, Pardot, Marketo, Eloqua) lead management strategies (lead scoring, lead nurturing, etc.), CRM systems and sales processes
- Deep understanding of developing a strategy designed to match content, tactics and messages to the right stages of the buyer’s journey
- Deep knowledge around best practices, including guidelines for PPC conversion rates, ABM, direct mail, emails, landing pages, etc.Ability to develop an end-to-end marketing and communications plan inclusive of thought leadership, demand generation and acceleration
- Bachelor’s Degree strongly preferred
- Direct experience with HubSpot, Terminus, Discover.org, Bombora, or Salesforce.com are a plus
Why You’ll Love Stonebranch
- Competitive compensation
- Workforce fitness program / gym reimbursement
- Excellent health benefits
- 401k to help you save for your future
- Regular social events
- Paid holidays and generous time off policy to rest and recharge
- Convenient North-Atlanta location
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and do not discriminate against applicants due to race, ethnicity, gender, veteran status, or on the basis of disability or any other federal, state or local protected class.
Apply Online Today
Stonebranch, is an Equal Opportunity Employer
If you are interested in this extraordinary career opportunity with Stonebranch, please apply directly via our recruiting platform by clicking the button below.