Senior Java Developer
Stonebranch builds IT orchestration and automation solutions that transform business IT environments from simple IT task automation into sophisticated, real-time business service automation. No matter the degree of automation, the Stonebranch platform is simple, modern, and secure. Using the Stonebranch Universal Automation Platform, enterprises can seamlessly orchestrate workloads and data across technology ecosystems and silos. Headquartered in Atlanta, Georgia, with points of contact and support throughout the Americas, Europe, and Asia, Stonebranch serves some of the world's largest financial, manufacturing, healthcare, travel, transportation, energy, and technology institutions. Learn more: www.stonebranch.com.
YOUR PART IN THIS GROWTH STORY
Stonebranch is looking for a Senior-Java Developer in our Alpharetta, GA office. The Senior Java Developer will contribute his/her knowledge and ideas in building/refactoring existing code base to improve our Universal Controller software architecture and robustness, additionally implement features to position our automation software in line with our product roadmap and vision. They will contribute to all phases of the development life cycle, from analysis to design, implementation, QA, and documentation. The team member is expected to embrace development best practices, such as TDD (Test-Driven Development) and test automation. The Senior Java Developer will report to the Universal Controller Team manager.
YOUR IMPACT ON THE ORGANIZATION
- Contribute to all phases of the development life cycle.
- Engage with internal stakeholders, for example, with product management on software requirement specifications, and with support on customer issue resolution.
- Generate technical specifications to design or redesign complex software components based on software requirement specifications.
- Provide estimations, implement, test, and deliver features and bug fixes based on the release plan.
- Configuration and maintenance of software and scripts which support development activities. Includes build, unit level testing, automated testing and deployment of code.
WHAT YOU WILL BRING TO THE TEAM
- BS/MS degree in Computer Science, Engineering or a related subject.
- Solid programming discipline: unit testing, fault tolerance, data structures, complexity analysis, object-oriented principles, design patterns, etc.5+ years of Java experience.
- 2+ years of database experience in Oracle, MySQL, and/or Microsoft SQLServer.
- Development experience using Eclipse IDE with Eclipse EGit provider plugin for Git.
- Experience using agile software development tools such as VersionOne and Jira, and GitLab for repository management and feature collaboration would prove useful.
- Experience with web application development with GWT.
- Experience developing RESTful Web Services using the Jersey framework, that produce and consume both XML and JSON.
- Working knowledge of the Apache Axis2™ SOAP engine, or SOAP in general, would be a benefit.
- Experience with unit testing framework JUnit, and complimentary mocking framework Mockito with PowerMock extension APIs.
- Working knowledge of test automation frameworks such as Robot, and Selenium, would be beneficial.
- Experience deploying and managing web applications with Apache Tomcat®.
- Experience with Jenkins automation server for Continuous Integration (CI), specifically, build, test, and deployment automation. Involves management of the Jenkins pipeline and scripts, such as Ant.
- Experience with Windows, and Linux/Unix platform.
- Reports to the Universal Agent Team Manager
- Alpharetta, GA
- Competitive compensation
- Workforce fitness program / gym reimbursement
- Excellent health benefits
- 401k to help you save for your future
- Regular social events
- Paid holidays and generous time off policy to rest and recharge
- Convenient North-Atlanta location
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and do not discriminate against applicants due to race, ethnicity, gender, veteran status, or on the basis of disability or any other federal, state or local protected class.
Apply Online Today!
Stonebranch, is an Equal Opportunity Employer
If you are interested in this extraordinary career opportunity with Stonebranch, please apply directly via our recruiting platform by clicking the button below.