Senior Java Developer
Daring Star is a young and fast growing International IT company serving various customers across the globe. We work with people in different corners of the world in a multi-cultural environment serving large multinational companies dealing with BSS Billing System, Mediation and Workload Automation.
We are currently seeking for a talented and motivated Senior Java Developer with a collaborative work ethic and teamwork spirit to join our team in Athens office.
As a Senior Java Developer, you will be involved in all phases of software development, from analysis to design and from development to testing and implementation. The Senior Java Developer will join a team of strong individuals and work on challenging projects, developing Java based solutions. You will also be responsible for leading projects and being the coordinator between the departments involved.
- Contribute to all phases of the development lifecycle
- Configuration and maintenance of software and scripts which support development activities. Includes build, unit level testing, automated testing and deployment of code
- Develop, code, test, and debug new software solutions or make enhancements to existing software
- Respond to needs of customers and internal stakeholders with software improvements that fill their needs
- Assist in development of technical documentation for software
- BS/MS degree in Computer Science, Engineering or a related subject
- Solid programming discipline: unit testing, fault tolerance, data structures, complexity analysis, object oriented principles, design patterns, etc.
- 5+ years of Java experience
- 2+ years of database experience in Oracle, MySQL, and/or PostgreSQL
- Proficient in Core Java and J2EE technologies
- Experience using configuration management tools such as Redmine and Jira also experience using version control systems Subversion
- Experience with Web application development with GWT
- Experience with HTML5, CSS, web services (SOAP and REST), Spring, Hibernate, SQL, XML, Ant, Maven, Junit (or similar) and Selenium
- Experience with Windows, Linux/Unix platform
- Experience with test-driven development
- Object Oriented analysis and design using common design patterns
- Company Laptop
- Health insurance
- Flexible working hours
Stonebranch, is an Equal Opportunity Employer
If you are interested in this extraordinary career opportunity with Stonebranch, please apply directly via our recruiting platform by clicking the button below.