Senior Application Engineer (TES)
Stonebranch builds dynamic IT automation solutions that transform business IT environments from simple IT task automation into sophisticated, real-time business service automation, helping organizations achieve the highest possible Return on Automation. No matter the degree of automation, Stonebranch software is simple, modern and secure. Using its universal automation platform, enterprises can seamlessly orchestrate workloads and data across technology ecosystems and silos. Headquartered in Alpharetta, Georgia with points of contact and support throughout the Americas, Europe, and Asia, Stonebranch serves some of the world's largest financial, manufacturing, healthcare, travel, transportation, energy, and technology institutions.
The candidate will join our office in Skopski, North Macedonia, a DevOps and Digital-Services lab focused on Telco operational needs and in creating innovative value-added solutions based on Stonebranch IT Automation tools and open-source frameworks.
Your Part in this Growth Story:
Stonebranch is searching for a Senior Application Engineer who’s interested in designing and building amazing and impactful solutions for our customers by being always a creative thinker, self-motivated and passionate in continuous learning.
The position is best suited for a professional with technical background, that has a successful track record in designing/understanding end-to-end solutions from both high & low-level perspectives, ensuring always high quality and timely delivery for our software development projects.
Your Impact on The Organization:
The Senior Application Engineer is responsible for:
- Application operation and development of systems in Business Supporting Domain (BSS)
- Support of system interfaces in the BSS Domain
- Execution of monthly closing activities in the BSCS Domain
- Provide second level support and resolve incidents of the BSS End Users
- Actively participate in implementation of new versions of the systems in the domain
- Prepare and update technical documentation
What You Will Bring to the Team:
- BS/MS degree in Science, Technology, Engineering and Mathematics (STEM)
- Strong command of English, both written and verbal
- Experience in applying solid IT expertise in application operation and maintenance
- Experience in working with DB (SQL, PL/SQL Oracle)
- Familiar with UNIX/Shell Scripting
Why You’ll Love Stonebranch:
- Competitive compensation
- Great company culture
- Regular social events
- Work in a young, motivated, experienced and international team of top performers
- Continuous professional development and development
- Mobile phone
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and do not discriminate against applicants due to race, ethnicity, gender, veteran status, or on the basis of disability or any other federal, state or local protected class.
Apply Online Today
Stonebranch, is an Equal Opportunity Employer
If you are interested in this extraordinary career opportunity with Stonebranch, please apply directly via our recruiting platform by clicking the button below.