Sales Operations Manager
Stonebranch builds dynamic IT automation solutions that transform business IT environments from simple IT task automation into sophisticated, real-time business service automation, helping organizations achieve the highest possible Return on Automation. No matter the degree of automation, Stonebranch software is simple, modern and secure. Using its universal automation platform, enterprises can seamlessly orchestrate workloads and data across technology ecosystems and silos. Headquartered in Alpharetta, Georgia with points of contact and support throughout the Americas, Europe, and Asia, Stonebranch serves some of the world's largest financial, manufacturing, healthcare, travel, transportation, energy, and technology institutions.
Your Part in this Growth Story:
The right individual will be dedicated to driving the overall growth of the organization by improving sales and marketing effectiveness. This individual will work closely with internal and external stakeholders to achieve this by reinforcing strategy, driving a data-driven approach, and developing business processes and infrastructure.
This is a multi-faceted global role requiring you to work cross-functionally with the sales, finance, marketing, and support teams. The perfect candidate has a passion for helping others, is eager to take on a variety of projects, and enjoys working in a dynamic environment.
Proven problem solving and communication skills are required. A quantitative or technical background is a big plus. This position is based in our Alpharetta, GA HQ location.
Your Impact on The Organization:
The right candidate will be a wiz with Salesforce.com, and have the skills to administer, plan, report and drive process optimization. You’ll mesh your technical ability with your analytical skills and business acumen to drive sales productivity and end-to-end marketing optimization.
- Provide comprehensive sales operational support, including but not limited to territory management, account and opportunity management, and support case responses, in a global organization.
- Develop sales reports and dashboards to effectively manage and monitor sales/marketing progress against KPIs and SLAs
- Partner with senior leadership to develop strategies designed to help effectively scale the sales team, including organizational design and sales process planning
- Identify opportunities for process optimization, process redesign, and/or development of new processes/policies
- Oversee governance of all sales policies across a global sales team; run routine audits to verify compliance at all levels
- Lead the administration of sales and marketing systems, including Salesforce, HubSpot, 3rd party software providers, and proprietary software tools
- Assist with developing and leading training sessions as part of our new sales hire onboarding program
- Build and maintain key documentation regarding sales and marketing processes and requirements
What You Will Bring to the Team:
- Strong business judgment with the ability to handle projects independently end-to-end
- Excellent communication and critical thinking skills
- Experience driving sales processes and policy on a global scale
- The practical know-how to leverage modern tools that include CRM, Marketing Automation and Business Intelligence solutions
- 5+ years of hands-on Sales Operations experience
- B2B Tech company background highly preferred
- Bachelor's degree or higher
- Expertise in Salesforce.com administration, including all aspects of configuration
- Ability to implement Salesforce changes to ensure alignment with commercial strategy and business needs
- Practical experience with CRM / Marketing Automation integration and workflow design
- Quantitative background is a big plus
- HubSpot experience is a plus
Why You’ll Love Stonebranch:
- Competitive compensation
- Workforce fitness program / gym reimbursement
- Excellent health benefits
- 401k to help you save for your future
- Regular social events
- Paid holidays and generous time off policy to rest and recharge
- Convenient North-Atlanta location
Stonebranch, is an Equal Opportunity Employer
If you are interested in this extraordinary career opportunity with Stonebranch, please apply directly via our recruiting platform by clicking the button below.