Sales Account Executive, Americas
Stonebranch is seeking an experienced and self-driven senior sales executive to work on new prospects in North America. Candidate must have strong oral and written communication skills plus demonstrate an ability to interface with customers and prospects at all levels of management for extended periods of time. Candidate must have solid knowledge of today’s challenges in IT organizations. Position includes a sales quota with performance-based incentives. Candidate must demonstrate solid experience in technical software sales. The Candidate shall be employed and hired by Stonebranch, Inc. as “Account Executive”, with the responsibility for all related sales business activities. The workplace is our headquarters in Alpharetta, GA, when he's not traveling on business.
- Identify, qualify, negotiate and close new account opportunities in the assigned territory.
- Explain Stonebranch’s mission and the basic functionality of its products.
- Work with and effectively manage the Stonebranch sales process.
- Develop and present value propositions and business cases to customers.
- Maintain working relationships with mid-level and senior managers.
- Increase Stonebranch’s visibility and product deployment with existing customers.
- Sell complex products, solutions and professional services.
- Plan accounts and develop long-term sales pipeline.
- Explain basics of file transfer technology and ITIL fundamentals.
- Identify potential prospects and accurately report pipeline development.
- Develop prospects, write proposals, negotiate contracts and support overall sales and marketing efforts.
- Proven sales record of penetrating new markets, developing business and surpassing revenue goals.
- Solution Value Selling skills: TCO and ROI based sales models.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills in IT sales.
- Demonstrated proficiency with PowerPoint and other basic office software.
- Proven business record of self-motivation, enthusiasm and independence.
- Strong presentation, negotiation and persuasive abilities.
- Ability to work well with team members including managers, systems engineers, human resources representatives and accountants.
- Experience in the following areas:
- Selling of IT automation solutions
- Product demonstrations
- Account management
- Interface with different levels of customer organization
- Creation of sales documents
- Bachelor’s degree in Business Administration, Management, Marketing or a related field required.
- Willingness to travel frequently.
Stonebranch builds dynamic IT automation solutions that transform business IT environments from simple IT task automation into sophisticated, real-time business service automation, helping organizations achieve the highest possible Return on Automation. No matter the degree of automation, Stonebranch software is simple, modern and secure. Using its universal automation platform, enterprises can seamlessly orchestrate workloads and data across technology ecosystems and silos. Headquartered in Atlanta, Georgia with points of contact and support throughout the Americas, Europe, and Asia, Stonebranch serves some of the world's largest financial, manufacturing, healthcare, travel, transportation, energy, and technology institutions.
Stonebranch, is an Equal Opportunity Employer
If you are interested in this extraordinary career opportunity with Stonebranch, please send your letter of application and your CV directly to