RR QA Engineer
Stonebranch builds dynamic IT automation solutions that transform business IT environments from simple IT task automation into sophisticated, real-time business service automation, helping organizations achieve the highest possible Return on Automation. No matter the degree of automation, Stonebranch software is simple, modern and secure. Using its universal automation platform, enterprises can seamlessly orchestrate workloads and data across technology ecosystems and silos. Headquartered in Alpharetta, Georgia with points of contact and support throughout the Americas, Europe, and Asia, Stonebranch serves some of the world's largest financial, manufacturing, healthcare, travel, transportation, energy, and technology institutions.
YOUR PART IN THIS GROWTH STORY
Stonebranch is searching for a RR QA Engineer who’s interested in playing in the explosive IT hybrid automation market. Your mission, as being part of our enable software development engineers to ship features with efficiency and confidence while providing the best end-to-end user experience across all platforms. Accelerate engineering productivity through gray-box testing, tooling, and robust automation frameworks. Provide flexible, innovative technologies and services to verify correct system behavior during test, and to validate system requirements during design. Separate test design and implementation: allow designers to concentrate on developing test requirements, test planning, and test case design while test designers build and execute test scripts to implement an application-independent testing framework that both technical and non-technical testers can use. To support unit and integration testing and system/regression testing.
YOUR IMPACT ON THE ORGANIZATION
- Prepare test specification according to software requirements.
- Troubleshoot complex software products through the use of systematic tests to develop, apply and maintain quality standards for company products.
- Design, code and execute automated test scripts.
- Prepare reports and documentation updates.
WHAT YOU WILL BRING TO THE TEAM
- BS/MS degree in Computer Science, Engineering or a related subject.
- 2+ years of test automation experience.
- Experience with Python is a must.
- Experience with test framework Robot Framework and Selenium.
- Experience with Jenkins.
- Experience using configuration management tools such as VersionOne and Jira, in addition to experience using Git.
- Experience with Windows, Linux/Unix platform
- Experience with database technology such as Oracle, MySQL, and/or PostgreSQL.
- Experience with HTML5, CSS, web services (SOAP and REST), SQL, XML.
- Experience with z/OS is a plus
- Interpersonal skills and appreciation of other people's work discipline
- The ability to work in a team
- Fluent in English
- Reports to the QA Manager
- This is a full time role based in Alpharetta, Ga that is temporarily remote.
- Highly competitive Pay
- Employer paid benefits (medical, vision, dental…etc.), with health incentive program
- 10 Holidays
- Fitness & Gym
- Great company culture
- Healthy Food and Drinks
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and do not discriminate against applicants due to race, ethnicity, gender, veteran status, or on the basis of disability or any other federal, state or local protected class.
Apply Online Today!
Stonebranch, is an Equal Opportunity Employer
If you are interested in this extraordinary career opportunity with Stonebranch, please apply directly via our recruiting platform by clicking the button below.