QA Team Lead
Stonebranch builds IT orchestration and automation solutions that transform business IT environments from simple IT task automation into sophisticated, real-time business service automation. No matter the degree of automation, Stonebranch software is simple, modern, and secure. Using its universal automation platform, enterprises can seamlessly orchestrate workloads and data across technology ecosystems and silos. Headquartered in Alpharetta, Georgia with points of contact and support throughout the Americas, Europe, and Asia, Stonebranch serves some of the world's largest financial, manufacturing, healthcare, travel, transportation, energy, and technology institutions.
Your Part in this Growth Story:
Stonebranch is searching for an experienced QA Team Lead to provide flexible, innovative technologies and services to verify correct system behavior during test, and to validate system requirements during design. To define a strategy that will allow tests to be developed and executed both manually and via an automation framework. To promote and manage a formal Quality Assurance life cycle. To support integration testing and system/regression testing.
Your Impact on The Organization:
The QA Team Lead is responsible for, but not limited to the following responsibilities:
- Lead and assign QA team members for testing across multiple software products.
- Represent QA team at meetings with stakeholders and articulate project status and risks both verbally and through weekly reporting.
- Document and ensure compliance with software test plans.
- To develop and fully document test plans and strategies that clearly define the environment, scope, methods, assumptions, and areas of risk.
- To oversee test case design and creation of automated test scripts.
- Gather test requirements by reviewing the software requirements specification, the design specification, and participating in feature walkthroughs.
- Clearly define the expectations with respect to test case creation, including format, location, and quality, by both participating in test case creation and test case review.
- Liaison between team members executing test cases manually and those responsible for test case automation.
- To prepare post-execution reports that summarize test results tests, provide an overall analysis of test coverage, and identify any necessary follow-up items.
- To manage and maintain a repository of test tasks that simplify the creation and execution regression and/or integration test plans.
- Engagement with support on resolving production impacting issues, leveraging the knowledge gained for future test cycles.
What You Will Bring to the Team:
- BS/MS degree in Computer Science, Engineering or a related subject.
- 5+ years experience as a quality assurance lead.
- Experience with Python is a must.
- Experience with test framework Robot Framework and Selenium.
- Experience using configuration management tools such as VersionOne and Jira, in addition to experience using Git.
- Experience with Jenkins pipeline implementation.
- Experience with HTML5, web services (SOAP and REST), JSON, XML, and SQL.
- Experience with security protocols such as OpenSSL, supporting applications like secure messaging, file transfer, and client/server peer authentication.
- Experience with native user authentication methods for Windows, Linux/Unix.
- Experience with database technology such as Oracle, MySQL, and Microsoft SQL Server.
- Experience with Apache Tomcat configuration and web application deployment.
- Experience with Active Directory and Active Directory Federation Services.
- Experience with Windows, Linux/Unix platforms, including the ability to configure systems and install software using different package management tools.
- Experience with Ansible is a plus.
- Experience with z/OS is a plus.
- Experience developing security-based penetration test plans is a plus.
Experience in the following areas:
- Ability to act as a recognized team lead
- Ability to communicate effectively
- Ability to understand, analyze and resolve technical issues quickly and effectively
- Interpersonal skills and appreciation of other people's work discipline
- Fluent in English
Why You’ll Love Stonebranch
- Highly competitive Pay
- Great benefits (medical, dental…etc.), with health incentive programs
- 10 Holidays
- Fitness & Gym
- Great company culture
- Healthy Food, Drinks and Bottomless Cups of Coffee
- Relocation assistance available
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and do not discriminate against applicants due to race, ethnicity, gender, veteran status, or on the basis of disability or any other federal, state or local protected class.
APPLY ONLINE TODAY!
Stonebranch, is an Equal Opportunity Employer
If you are interested in this extraordinary career opportunity with Stonebranch, please apply directly via our recruiting platform by clicking the button below.