QA Automation Engineer
Stonebranch seeks a QA Automation Engineer to accelerate R&D team engineering productivity through test automation and DevOps practice. Provide flexible, innovative technologies and services to verify correct system behavior during test, and to validate system requirements during design. Separate test design and implementation: allow designers to concentrate on developing test requirements, test planning, and test case design while test designers build and execute test scripts to implement an application-independent testing framework that both technical and non-technical testers can use. To support unit and integration testing and system/regression testing.
The qualified candidate will show support work history around test automation and DevOps practice. Others need not apply. RELATIONSHIPS: Reports to the QA Manager
The QA Automation Engineer is responsible for, but not limited to the following responsibilities:
- Design, code and execute automated test scripts.
- Prepare test specification according to software requirements.
- Troubleshoot complex software products through the use of systematic tests to develop, apply and maintain quality standards for company products.
- Prepare reports and documentation updates.
- Identify and record bugs.
- BS/MS degree in Computer Science, Engineering or a related subject.
- 2+ years of test automation experience.
- Experience with Python is a must (experience in other programming languages will be considered as a plus).
- Experience with test framework Robot Framework, Selenium, and JMeter.
- Experience with database technology such as Oracle, MySQL, and/or PostgreSQL.
- Experience with HTML5, CSS, web services (SOAP and REST), SQL, XML.
- Experience using configuration management tools such as VersionOne and Jira also experience using version control systems such as Git.
- Experience with Windows, Linux/Unix platform.
- Experience with z/OS is a plus.
- Interpersonal skills and appreciation of other people's work discipline.
- The ability to work in a team.
- Fluent in English.
- Highly competitive Pay
- 10 Holidays
- Fitness & Gym
- Great company culture
- Healthy Food and Drinks
- Relocation assistance available
- Employer paid benefits (medical, vision, dental…etc.), with health incentive program
Stonebranch builds dynamic IT automation solutions that transform business IT environments from simple IT task automation into sophisticated, real-time business service automation, helping organizations achieve the highest possible Return on Automation. No matter the degree of automation, Stonebranch software is simple, modern and secure. Using its universal automation platform, enterprises can seamlessly orchestrate workloads and data across technology ecosystems and silos. Headquartered in Atlanta, Georgia with points of contact and support throughout the Americas, Europe, and Asia, Stonebranch serves some of the world's largest financial, manufacturing, healthcare, travel, transportation, energy, and technology institutions.
Stonebranch, is an Equal Opportunity Employer
If you are interested in this extraordinary career opportunity with Stonebranch, please apply directly via our recruiting platform by clicking the button below.