QA Automation Engineer
Stonebranch is a thriving software development company providing solutions for modern IT organizations. Our products provide enterprise-wide automation of complex IT business processes in a simple, intuitive way – including processes on the cloud, distributed, and on the mainframe. Stonebranch clients include some of the world's largest financial, healthcare and technology institutions. Founded in 1999 and headquartered in Atlanta, GA, Stonebranch has more than 350+ customers and points of support throughout the world, including the US, Canada, United Kingdom, Netherlands, Spain, Greece and Germany.
Stonebranch seeks a QA Automation Engineer to accelerate R&D team engineering productivity through test automation and DevOps practice. Provide flexible, innovative technologies and services to verify correct system behavior during test, and to validate system requirements during design. Separate test design and implementation: allow designers to concentrate on developing test requirements, test planning, and test case design while test designers build and execute test scripts to implement an application-independent testing framework that both technical and non-technical testers can use. To support unit and integration testing and system/regression testing.
The qualified candidate will show support work history around test automation and DevOps practice. Others need not apply.
RELATIONSHIPS: Reports to the QA Manager
The QA Automation Engineer is responsible for, but not limited to the following responsibilities:
- Design, code and execute automated test scripts.
- Prepare test specification according to software requirements.
- Troubleshoot complex software products through the use of systematic tests to develop, apply and maintain quality standards for company products.
- Prepare reports and documentation updates.
- Identify and record bugs
- BS/MS degree in Computer Science, Engineering or a related subject.
- 2+ years of test automation experience.
- Experience with Python is a must (experience in other programming languages will be considered as a plus)
- Experience with test framework Robot Framework, Selenium, and JMeter
- Experience with database technology such as Oracle, MySQL, and/or PostgreSQL
- Experience with HTML5, CSS, web services (SOAP and REST), SQL, XML
- Experience using configuration management tools such as VersionOne and Jira also experience using version control systems such as Git
- Experience with Windows, Linux/Unix platform.
- Experience with z/OS is a plus
- Interpersonal skills and appreciation of other people's work discipline
- The ability to work in a team
- Fluent in English
- Highly competitive Pay
- 10 Holidays
- Fitness & Gym
- Great company culture
- Healthy Food and Drinks
- Relocation assistance available
- Employer paid benefits (medical, vision, dental…etc.), with health incentive program
Apply Online Today
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and do not discriminate against applicants due to race, ethnicity, gender, veteran status, or on the basis of disability or any other federal, state or local protected class.
Stonebranch, is an Equal Opportunity Employer
If you are interested in this extraordinary career opportunity with Stonebranch, please apply directly via our recruiting platform by clicking the button below.