Project Manager Intern
Stonebranch builds dynamic IT automation solutions that transform business IT environments from simple IT task automation into sophisticated, real-time business service automation, helping organizations achieve the highest possible Return on Automation. No matter the degree of automation, Stonebranch software is simple, modern and secure. Using its universal automation platform, enterprises can seamlessly orchestrate workloads and data across technology ecosystems and silos. Headquartered in Alpharetta, Georgia with points of contact and support throughout the Americas, Europe, and Asia, Stonebranch serves some of the world's largest financial, manufacturing, healthcare, travel, transportation, energy, and technology institutions.
Your Part in this Growth Story:
Stonebranch is searching for a Project Manager Intern in our Alpharetta, Georgia office who’s interested in playing in the explosive IT automation market.
In this role you will support one or more Project Managers in managing the financials of our projects. You will help collect the information and update records related to the financial management of our projects. Occasionally you may help and support the preparation of project plans, communication plans, kick-off meetings, status meetings, produce status-reports among others.
The ideal candidate would be a Junior or Senior college student of one of the following careers: computer science, engineering, business management, Information Systems, or similar; would be interested in understanding how work is coordinated, controlled and carried out when big teams and large infrastructure is involved, is interested in advancing his/her practical experience by following directions from senior resources and dedicating him/herself to the development and knowledge of Project Management practice. Dexterity in dealing with MS Office suite of applications would be highly desired including (MS Word, MS Excel, MS PowerPoint and MS Project).
Your Impact on The Organization:
- Understand the cost structure of projects how they are tracked and act following proper direction to make sure they are accurate.
- Understand the financials of the Professional Services department and how the contribution of each project is considered in the performance of the department. Support keeping proper records and helping ensure they are generated accurately.
- Support the generation of billing information tied to project execution so that customers can be invoiced on a timely manner.
- Support managing the project budget reporting on the project progress along with its expenditures.
What You Will Bring to the Team:
- Strong organization abilities
- Excellent facilitation skills with the ability of clearly communicating ideas and other information related to projects
- Strong sense of urgency to act in a timely manner on the multiple different events of a project
- Good understanding of the Project Management discipline. Some experience participating in a project managed initiative would be a plus
- Superior written and verbal communication skills
- Knowledge of the applications of the MS Office Suite (MS Word, MS Powerpoint, MS Excel and MS Project)
- A customer-oriented service attitude and the ability to interact with customers in professional, courteous and objective manner
Why You’ll Love Stonebranch:
- Competitive compensation
- Workforce fitness program / gym reimbursement
- Excellent health benefits
- 401k to help you save for your future
- Regular social events
- Paid holidays and generous time off policy to rest and recharge
- Convenient North-Atlanta location
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and do not discriminate against applicants due to race, ethnicity, gender, veteran status, or on the basis of disability or any other federal, state or local protected class.
Stonebranch, is an Equal Opportunity Employer
If you are interested in this extraordinary career opportunity with Stonebranch, please apply directly via our recruiting platform by clicking the button below.