Project Management Intern
Project Management Intern
Stonebranch builds dynamic IT automation solutions that transform business IT environments from simple IT task automation into sophisticated, real-time business service automation, helping organizations achieve the highest possible Return on Automation. No matter the degree of automation, Stonebranch software is simple, modern and secure. Using its universal automation platform, enterprises can seamlessly orchestrate workloads and data across technology ecosystems and silos. Headquartered in Alpharetta, Georgia with points of contact and support throughout the Americas, Europe, and Asia, Stonebranch serves some of the world's largest financial, manufacturing, healthcare, travel, transportation, energy, and technology institutions.
Your Part in this Growth Story:
Stonebranch is searching for a Project Management Intern who’s interested in playing in the explosive IT automation market. In this role you will support one or more Project Managers in managing scope, cost, schedule, internal staffing and outside vendors, and contractual deliverables. You will help manage and direct the work of a project team. You will help and support the preparation of project plans, communication plans, kick-off meetings, status meetings, produce status-reports, among others.
The ideal candidate will be interested in understanding how work is coordinated, controlled and carried out when big teams and large infrastructure is involved, is interested in advancing his/her practical experience by following directions from senior resources and dedicating him/herself to the development and knowledge of Project Management practice. Dexterity in dealing with MS Office suite of applications would be highly desired including (MS Word, MS Excel, MS PowerPoint and MS Project).
Your Impact on The Organization:
- Create, maintain, and communicate project and communication plans and processes.
- Plan, communicate and execute kick-off meetings with client and internal resources.
- Support the definition and communication of project responsibilities with stakeholders (sponsors, clients, technical staff among others).
- Support and carry out the defined Project Plan in terms of resource and budget.
- Manage the project tasks, and their individual assignees to ensure they are accomplished in the allotted time.
- Manage the project budget reporting on the project progress along with its expenditures.
- Manage the project scope, triggering the change control process whenever necessary and carrying the process through until completion.
- Maintain project time frames, budgets, and status reports.
- Coordinate meetings among team members including multiple stakeholders having the ability of documenting them in writing so as to follow up on the decisions and action items agreed upon.
What You Will Bring to the Team:
- Full-time student pursuing undergraduate degree in one of the following fields or related studies: Computer Engineering, Computer Science, Information Systems, or Business Management.
- Excellent facilitation skills with the ability of clearly communicating ideas, tasks, deadlines, and other information related to projects.
- Strong sense of urgency to act in a timely manner on the multiple different events of a project.
- Good understanding of the Project Management discipline. Some experience participating in a project managed initiative would be a plus.
- Superior written and verbal communication skills.
- Knowledge of the applications of the MS Office Suite (MS Word, MS Powerpoint, MS Excel and MS Project.
- A customer-oriented service attitude and the ability to interact with customers in professional, courteous, and objective manner.
Why You’ll Love Stonebranch:
- Competitive compensation
- Workforce fitness program / gym reimbursement
- Excellent health benefits
- 401k to help you save for your future
- Regular social events
- Paid holidays and generous time off policy to rest and recharge
- Convenient North-Atlanta location
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and do not discriminate against applicants due to race, ethnicity, gender, veteran status, or on the basis of disability or any other federal, state or local protected class.
Stonebranch, is an Equal Opportunity Employer
If you are interested in this extraordinary career opportunity with Stonebranch, please apply directly via our recruiting platform by clicking the button below.