Professional Services Trainer
Stonebranch builds dynamic IT automation solutions that transform business IT environments from simple IT task automation into sophisticated, real-time business service automation, helping organizations achieve the highest possible Return on Automation. No matter the degree of automation, Stonebranch software is simple, modern and secure. Using its universal automation platform, enterprises can seamlessly orchestrate workloads and data across technology ecosystems and silos. Headquartered in Alpharetta, Georgia with points of contact and support throughout the Americas, Europe, and Asia, Stonebranch serves some of the world's largest financial, manufacturing, healthcare, travel, transportation, energy, and technology institutions.
Your Part in this Growth Story:
Stonebranch is searching for a Professional Services Trainer who’s interested in playing in the explosive IT automation market.
In this role you will be responsible for evaluating customer needs, preparing training material, configuring, and delivering remote and/or presential training to customers and internal teams and managing training schedule. You will also help and support the preparation of proposals, project plans and kick-off meetings with respect to training.
The ideal candidate would be an experienced trainer with education in Computer Science, Engineering, Business Management, Information Systems, among others; would have a minimum of 2 years of experience as a trainer, training specialist or related position; proficient in tools of MS Office suite of applications including (MS Word, MS Excel and MS PowerPoint) and computer savvy (in order to learn how to operate our software and be able to teach it).Your Impact on The Organization:
- Create, maintain, and communicate training curriculum and content.
- Configure and deliver training to remote and presential audiences using our software packages.
- Maintain a schedule of trainings and activities of the training area in support to customers and projects.
- Prepare cost assessment of training to be provided as part of our offerings and proposals.
- Proficient in communicating with a diverse audience.
- Maintain a safe and healthy training environment by following organization standards and legal regulations.
- Observe, evaluate results and determine overall effectiveness of training programs. Make improvements when necessary.
What You Will Bring to the Team:
- Strong organization abilities
- Excellent facilitation skills with the ability of clearly communicating ideas and explaining complex subjects in a clear and engaging way.
- Superior written and verbal communication skills
- Knowledge of the applications of the MS Office Suite (MS Word, MS PowerPoint, MS Excel) especially in MS PowerPoint.
- A customer-oriented service attitude and the ability to interact with customers in professional, courteous, and objective manner.
Why You’ll Love Stonebranch:
- Competitive compensation
- Workforce fitness program / gym reimbursement
- Excellent health benefits
- 401k to help you save for your future
- Regular social events
- Paid holidays and generous time off policy to rest and recharge
- Convenient North-Atlanta location
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and do not discriminate against applicants due to race, ethnicity, gender, veteran status, or on the basis of disability or any other federal, state or local protected class.
APPLY ONLINE TODAY
Stonebranch, is an Equal Opportunity Employer
If you are interested in this extraordinary career opportunity with Stonebranch, please apply directly via our recruiting platform by clicking the button below.