Stonebranch builds dynamic IT automation solutions that transform business IT environments from simple IT task automation into sophisticated, real-time business service automation, helping organizations achieve the highest possible Return on Automation. No matter the degree of automation, Stonebranch software is simple, modern and secure. Using its universal automation platform, enterprises can seamlessly orchestrate workloads and data across technology ecosystems and silos. Headquartered in Alpharetta, Georgia with points of contact and support throughout the Americas, Europe, and Asia, Stonebranch serves some of the world's largest financial, manufacturing, healthcare, travel, transportation, energy, and technology institutions.
Your Part in this Growth Story:
Stonebranch is searching for a Product Manager who’s interested in playing in the explosive IT automation market. The Product Manager should provide best-in-class offerings in the area of Real-time Hybrid IT Automation, Cloud and Data Pipeline to Stonebranch's customers. Drive the development and roll-out of offerings in order to maximize the return of our R&D investments. Monitor commercial performance of products and retire those which are not performing. Support the marketing organization and drive internal and promotional communication.
Your Impact on The Organization:
- Adherence to and improvement on the financial performance of offerings against the business plan is a governing responsibility.
- Identify market opportunities in the space of Real-time Hybrid IT Automation and evaluate competitive offerings.
- Evaluate, assess and promote technological advances that would help to enhance our products by increasing usability, improving maintainability and by reducing implementation cost.
- Contribute to the strategic product plan of the company, including product positioning, strengths and weaknesses, and areas of evolution and innovation in the product portfolio.Create a business case and recommend build vs. buy vs. partner. Include proposals for candidate products in strategic product planning and obtain approval.
- Monitor commercial performance of products and retire those which are not performing.
- Support the marketing team by clearly articulating the key features of the product and why they make our technology unique in customer events and conferences, but also in analyst relations.
Activities - Strategic Planning
- Qualitative Analysis: Articulate market trends and competitive position of our offerings, based on own technical analysis of standards, technology developments and market analysis data.
- Develop a SWOT Analysis and collect information on market size, market growth, and market share.
- Identify new opportunities for product enhancements or new offerings.
- For each project, create business cases and cost justification, explore strategic relationships to enhance the product offering and decide on build vs. partner.
- Create short-, mid-, and long-term roadmaps for the responsible products. For the short-term roadmap obtain development efforts from R&D organization.
- Identify products, which are not performing and define a phase out plan if necessary.
- Pricing and positioning: establish a clear positioning and price model for the responsible offerings.
- Define and prioritize the product specifications ("minimum required feature set").
- Collect product requirements which are the result of regulatory actions or changes in relevant standards or required certifications.
- Write requirement specifications and agree with the R&D team on final product specs.
- Closely align available R&D budget with potential deliveries according to market opportunities.
- Supervise project management for new products. Identify and mitigate risks in critical product development projects.
- Drive commercialization process and support sales in identifying a launch customer for new offerings.
- Support complex, strategic customer bids in designing powerful solutions.
- Present the product and leverage/articulate its capabilities to any audience (technical or non-technical) for a variety of purposes (trade shows, conferences, user group meetings, and customer visits).
- Collaborate with marketing to develop comprehensive marketing programs.
- Provide input to product marketing and positioning
- Support Sales and Marketing with competitive write ups.
- Communicate product changes, enhancements, and updates to internal departments.
- Provide sales training to our company's sales reps and indirect channels.
What You Will Bring to the Team:
- MS degree in Computer Science, Engineering or a related subject
- 5+ years experience in Information Technology and Software related businesses
- Strong expertise in Cloud and Data Pipeline
- Strong Business and financial understanding
- Leadership skill with focus on Business, Market and Relationship builder
- Excellent communication skills in English (written and oral)
Why You’ll Love Stonebranch:
- Competitive compensation
- Workforce fitness program / gym reimbursement
- Excellent health benefits
- 401k to help you save for your future
- Regular social events
- Paid holidays and generous time off policy to rest and recharge
- Convenient North-Atlanta location
To ensure a safe and welcoming work environment for all employees, clients, and visitors, Stonebranch, Inc. currently requires all U.S. based employment candidates to have submitted proof of having received the final dose of an approved COVID-19 vaccine prior to interviewing on-site in order to be considered for a position at Stonebranch Inc., unless they have obtained a reasonable accommodation.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and do not discriminate against applicants due to race, ethnicity, gender, veteran status, or on the basis of disability or any other federal, state or local protected class.
Stonebranch, is an Equal Opportunity Employer
If you are interested in this extraordinary career opportunity with Stonebranch, please apply directly via our recruiting platform by clicking the button below.