Pre-Sales Engineer - Americas
Stonebranch builds dynamic IT automation solutions that transform business IT environments from simple IT task automation into sophisticated, real-time business service automation, helping organizations achieve the highest possible Return on Automation. No matter the degree of automation, Stonebranch software is simple, modern and secure. Using its universal automation platform, enterprises can seamlessly orchestrate workloads and data across technology ecosystems and silos. Headquartered in Alpharetta, Georgia with points of contact and support throughout the Americas, Europe, and Asia, Stonebranch serves some of the world's largest financial, manufacturing, healthcare, travel, transportation, energy, and technology institutions.
Yes we are growing! We just had one of our best years yet and we are looking for new talent to join our team.
Your Part in this Growth Story:Stonebranch is currently looking for a Pre-Sales Systems Engineer. The Systems Engineer will be responsible for working with the Stonebranch’s Sales team to engage potential customers in all phases of the sales cycle. The position focuses on our toolset, Universal Controller, Universal Data Mover and Universal Agents and their interaction with predominantly distributed platforms such as Unix, Linux and Windows. A real-world IT Operations/Workload Automation background as well as excellent written and verbal communication skills are required for this position.
*The ideal candidate will have the skillset and experience to work with both Technical and Business people in order to clearly demonstrate the unique benefits of the Stonebranch suite. Position can be based from any location within the U.S.
Your Impact on The Organization:
- Actively participate in every aspect of the sales cycle including initial product presentation and demos – both in-person and via the web, assist in developing and responding to written requirements documents, managing pilots and Proof of Concepts (POCs) and implementation planning.
- Consult with prospects to understand specific client requirements, build relationships with technical evaluators, and communicate product features, functions, and benefits to prospective buyers.
- Assist in the response to RFI/RFP’s and creation of Return on Investment (ROI) analysis.
- Partner with Sales Associates to develop winning sales strategies.
- This is a field-based position with customer facing travel.
Required Experience and Skills:
- Bachelor’s Degree and/or minimum of 7 years’ experience in IT Operations/Workload Management
- Technical aptitude and experience with hardware and software systems including primarily Windows, Unix and Linux but also z OS mainframe.
- Ability to communicate and develop relationships at all levels of an organization and with a wide variety of personalities.
- Excellent time management, organization, and prioritization skills
- Resourceful, flexible, adaptable and ability to work well with other team members.
- Professional and confident presence with a consultative, customer-focused attitude
- Enjoys a challenge, problem solving and is committed to excellence.
- Strong sense of ownership and the ability to wear a lot of hats.
- Innovative, inventive and curious – always asking questions and learning.
What You Will Bring to the Team:
- Strong technical understanding of Cloud applications, infrastructure and virtualization; ideally including experience with platforms such as AWS or OpenStack, Microsoft Azure or Rackspace
- Solid understanding of IT infrastructure and operating systems including UNIX/Linux, Windows Server, z/OS
- Working knowledge of Web application containers such as Tomcat or OpenShift in cloud platforms
- Previous experience in either Workload Automation (WA) or File Transfer with WA is preferred
- Strong analytical thinking, able to solve problems systematically and efficiently
- Excellent customer service attitude and the ability to interact with customers in a professional manner
- Ability to work independently and remain focused on quality
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
- Experience / working knowledge of SAP or PeopleSoft a plus
- Experience in Business Process Analysis and/or Project Management a plus
- Multilingual a plus
- Willingness and ability to travel for extended periods (up to 50% on average)
- Must be legally permitted to work in the United States
- Bachelor’s Degree strongly preferred
Why You’ll Love Stonebranch:
- Competitive compensation
- Workforce fitness program / gym reimbursement
- Excellent health benefits
- 401k to help you save for your future
- Regular social events
- Paid holidays and generous time off policy to rest and recharge
- Convenient North-Atlanta location
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and do not discriminate against applicants due to race, ethnicity, gender, veteran status, or on the basis of disability or any other federal, state or local protected class.
Apply Online Today!
Stonebranch, is an Equal Opportunity Employer
If you are interested in this extraordinary career opportunity with Stonebranch, please apply directly via our recruiting platform by clicking the button below.