Stonebranch builds dynamic IT automation solutions that transform business IT environments from simple IT task automation into sophisticated, real-time business service automation, helping organizations achieve the highest possible Return on Automation. No matter the degree of automation, Stonebranch software is simple, modern and secure. Using its universal automation platform, enterprises can seamlessly orchestrate workloads and data across technology ecosystems and silos. Headquartered in Alpharetta, Georgia with points of contact and support throughout the Americas, Europe, and Asia, Stonebranch serves some of the world's largest financial, manufacturing, healthcare, travel, transportation, energy, and technology institutions.
Your Part in this Growth Story:
Stonebranch is looking for Office Administrator in our Skopje office. This is a great opportunity for a highly organized and energetic entry-level employee to learn the ropes of the corporate world and gain experience in Business Management, Accounting, and Human Resources. The Office Administrator will oversee the smooth operation of our office in Skopje; provide general administrative support to the Executive Team; plan office events and meetings; and will manage HR and Accounting responsibilities as needed. This is a full time role which will work 40 hours per week.
Your Impact on The Organization:
- Manage maintenance, cleanliness and organization of the office; including restocking inventory and supplies;
- Provide administrative support to Executive Team and Employees;
- Maintain the company’s front desk, including greeting visitors and accepting deliveries;
- Reception and dispatch of post mail, archiving and book registering every incoming and outgoing documentation;
- Oversee the day-to-day operations of the facility, including communciation with property management, distributing building key cards;
- Assist with planning, organizing and executing office events and company meetings;
- Coordinate new hire workspace, equipment, and onboarding;
- Coordinate travel arrangements as needed;
- Track and maintain office and event expense budgets;
- Maintain company holiday and events calendars for each of our three global locations;
- Provide communication to local office as needed for events or updates.
- Oversee Accounts Payable process and enter invoices intoour business software;
- Acceptance of supplier invoices, communication and deliver of data/documents to the external accountancy;
- Verify accuracy of General Ledger coding and expense reports in our business software;
- Prepare electronic payments;
- Monitor all vendor accounts to ensure all payments are up to date.
- Reconcile Accounts Payable transactions and research/resolve discrepancies.
- Assist Finance team with month-end closing process, and provide any supporting documentation related to vendor invoices;
- Review and verify the validity of vendors' invoices (scan and check the validity of vendor’s invoices);
- Coordinate with Staff Accountant to resolve issues that arise related to social insurance, tax authority, ministries etc.;
- Coordinate and submit/request documentation to Tax Authority;
- Coordinate and submit/request documents to other public services.
- Support Human Resources team by performing duties related to onboarding, payroll, recruiting, training, offboarding, and employee communications;
- Support new hire onboarding process by managing system profiles, new hire paperwork, and conducting benefits and payroll orientation;
- Explain and provide information on employee benefit programs;
- Assist with projects including employee engagement, global company culture, and office event planning;
- Manage sensitive company and personal information, which requires a high degree of confidentiality;
- Administer electronic benefits and payroll systems as required.
What You Will Bring to the Team:
- Bachelor's degree attained or in-progress;
- Desire to learn corporate best-practices and gain working experience in a business setting;
- Highly organized and detail-oriented, with the ability to multi-task and adapt to an evolving environment;
- Maintain accuracy and attention to detail in all projects;
- Personable, approachable demeanor with ability to interact with global teams, executives, and customers.
Why You’ll Love Stonebranch:
- Competitive compensation;
- Health insurance;
- Great company culture;
- Regular social events.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and do not discriminate against applicants due to race, ethnicity, gender, veteran status, or on the basis of disability or any other federal, state or local protected class.
Stonebranch, is an Equal Opportunity Employer
If you are interested in this extraordinary career opportunity with Stonebranch, please apply directly via our recruiting platform by clicking the button below.