Stonebranch builds dynamic IT automation solutions that transform business IT environments from simple IT task automation into sophisticated, real-time business service automation, helping organizations achieve the highest possible Return on Automation. No matter the degree of automation, Stonebranch software is simple, modern and secure. Using its universal automation platform, enterprises can seamlessly orchestrate workloads and data across technology ecosystems and silos. Headquartered in Alpharetta, Georgia with points of contact and support throughout the Americas, Europe, and Asia, Stonebranch serves some of the world's largest financial, manufacturing, healthcare, travel, transportation, energy, and technology institutions.
Your Part in this Growth Story:
Stonebranch is searching for a Marketing Intern who’s interested in playing in the explosive IT automation market.
In this role you will support the Marketing team through various events, campaigns, and initiatives. You will also help develop and implement creative marketing strategies.
The ideal candidate would be a current college student or a recently graduated college student, working towards or possessing a degree in Marketing or related field. Must be able to commute to our office in Alpharetta, GA daily.
Your Impact on The Organization:
- Support the planning and execution of Marketing-related events
- Assist team members with content creation for social media and other channels
- Support campaigns to help increase awareness and sales
- Track market research and insights to identify potential strategies
What You Will Bring to the Team:
- Knowledge of marketing strategies
- Excellent organizational skills
- Superior written and verbal communication skills
- Knowledge of the applications of the MS Office Suite (MS Word, MS Powerpoint, MS Excel and MS Project)
Why You’ll Love Stonebranch:
- Build Your Career at one of Atlanta Journal Constitution's Top Workplaces 2022
- Competitive compensation
- Workforce fitness program / gym reimbursement
- Excellent health benefits
- 401k to help you save for your future
- Regular social events
- Paid holidays and generous time off policy to rest and recharge
- Convenient North-Atlanta location
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and do not discriminate against applicants due to race, ethnicity, gender, veteran status, or on the basis of disability or any other federal, state or local protected class.
Stonebranch, is an Equal Opportunity Employer
If you are interested in this extraordinary career opportunity with Stonebranch, please apply directly via our recruiting platform by clicking the button below.