Marketing Communications and PR Manager
Stonebranch builds IT orchestration and automation solutions that transform business IT environments from simple IT task automation into sophisticated, real-time business service automation. No matter the degree of automation, the Stonebranch platform is simple, modern, and secure. Using the Stonebranch Universal Automation Platform, enterprises can seamlessly orchestrate workloads and data across technology ecosystems and silos. Headquartered in Alpharetta, Georgia, with points of contact and support throughout the Americas, Europe, and Asia, Stonebranch serves some of the world's largest financial, manufacturing, healthcare, travel, transportation, energy, and technology institutions.
Your Part in this Growth Story:
In this role, you will work in an environment that values collaboration, innovation, and diverse perspectives.The right individual will be dedicated to amplifying the company's leadership position in the IT automation and orchestration space. If you get excited by creating impactful experiences with industry and media influencers, please read on.
Reporting to the Global VP of Marketing, this is a global role that requires someone who's quick on their feet, can build strong media relationships, excels at cross-functional internal collaboration, and has an eye for detail. You'll use your creativity and understanding of our technical audience to create and amplify unique stories that inspire industry influencers through media relations and content creation.
The perfect candidate has a passion for helping others, is eager to take on a variety of projects, and enjoys working in a dynamic environment. This position is based in our Alpharetta, GA HQ location.
Your Impact on The Organization:
The right candidate is a born storyteller. You care about building the brand and making your mark on the world by educating our global audience.
- Develop materials including press releases, editorial articles, blog posts, talking points, pitch emails, and other content
- Manage editorial and influencer outreach programs, and develop creative pitches
- Coordinate inbound media and content requests with executives and subject matter experts
- Identify opportunities for speaking engagements and award nominations submissions, then coordinate and help develop submissions
- Ensure core messaging is reflected in press coverage
- Manage the creation and distribution of research campaigns
- Track and report analytics for communications and PR efforts
What You Will Bring to the Team:
- A track record in planning and producing PR-worthy projects and initiatives
- Strong communications, PR, and social media experience
- B2B technology experience strongly preferred
- A creative, curious mindset always looking for storytelling opportunities
- Experience working with media outlets, influencers, external agencies, and contractors
- 3-7 years of hands-on marketing communications and PR experience
- Bachelor's degree or higher
- Excellent technical and creative writing skills
- Search engine optimization (SEO) concepts
- To ensure a safe and welcoming work environment for all employees, clients, and visitors, Stonebranch, Inc. currently requires all U.S. based employment candidates to have submitted proof of having received the final dose of an approved COVID-19 vaccine prior to interviewing on-site in order to be considered for a position at Stonebranch Inc., unless they have obtained a reasonable accommodation.
Why You'll Love Stonebranch
- Competitive compensation
- Workforce fitness program / gym reimbursement
- Excellent health benefits
- 401k to help you save for your future
- Regular social events
- Paid holidays and generous time off policy to rest and recharge
- Convenient North-Atlanta location
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and do not discriminate against applicants due to race, ethnicity, gender, veteran status, or on the basis of disability or any other federal, state or local protected class.
Stonebranch, is an Equal Opportunity Employer
If you are interested in this extraordinary career opportunity with Stonebranch, please apply directly via our recruiting platform by clicking the button below.