Marketing and Sales Operations Manager
Stonebranch builds IT orchestration and automation solutions that transform business IT environments from simple IT task automation into sophisticated, real-time business service automation. No matter the degree of automation, the Stonebranch platform is simple, modern and secure. Using the Stonebranch Universal Automation Platform, enterprises can seamlessly orchestrate workloads and data across technology ecosystems and silos. Headquartered in Alpharetta, Georgia with points of contact and support throughout the Americas, Europe, and Asia, Stonebranch serves some of the world's largest financial, manufacturing, healthcare, travel, transportation, energy, and technology institutions.
Your Part in this Growth Story:
The right individual will be dedicated to driving the overall growth of the organization by improving sales and marketing effectiveness. This individual will work closely with internal and external stakeholders to achieve this by reinforcing strategy, promoting a data-driven approach, and developing business processes and infrastructure.
Reporting to the Global VP of Marketing, this is a multi-faceted global role requiring you to work cross-functionally with the sales, finance, marketing, and support teams. The perfect candidate has a passion for helping others, is eager to take on a variety of projects, and enjoys working in a dynamic environment.
Proven problem solving and communication skills are required. A quantitative or technical background is a big plus. This position is based in our Alpharetta, GA HQ location.
Your Impact on The Organization:
The right candidate will be a wiz with sales and marketing tools, including Salesforce.com and Hubpsot. This individual will have the skills to administer, plan, report, and drive process optimization. You’ll mesh your technical ability with your analytical skills and business acumen to drive sales productivity and end-to-end marketing optimization.
- Manage operations agency resources to support organizational goals
- Develop marketing and sales reports and dashboards to effectively manage and monitor sales/marketing progress against KPIs and SLAs
- Partner with senior leadership to develop strategies that impact organizational design and sales/marketing process planning
- Identify opportunities for process optimization, process redesign, and/or development of new processes/policies
- Oversee governance of all sales policies across a global sales team; run routine audits to verify compliance at all levels
- Lead the administration of sales and marketing systems, including Salesforce, HubSpot, 3rd party software providers, and proprietary software tools
- Build and maintain key documentation regarding sales and marketing processes and requirements
What You Will Bring to the Team:
- Strong business judgment with the ability to handle projects independently end-to-end
- Clear understanding of how to integrate various sales and marketing solutions
- Experience driving lead-to-order operational processes that support both sales and marketing goals
- The practical know-how to leverage modern tools that include CRM, marketing automation and business intelligence solutions
- 5+ years of hands-on Sales Operations or Marketing Operations experience
- B2B Tech company background highly preferred
- Bachelor's degree or higher
- Expertise in Salesforce.com administration, including all aspects of configuration
- Ability to implement Salesforce changes to ensure alignment with commercial strategy and business needs
- Practical experience with CRM / Marketing Automation integration and workflow design
- Quantitative background is a big plus
- HubSpot experience is a plus
- To ensure a safe and welcoming work environment for all employees, clients, and visitors, Stonebranch, Inc. currently requires all U.S. based employment candidates to have submitted proof of having received the final dose of an approved COVID-19 vaccine prior to interviewing on-site in order to be considered for a position at Stonebranch Inc., unless they have obtained a reasonable accommodation.
Why You’ll Love Stonebranch
- Competitive compensation
- Workforce fitness program / gym reimbursement
- Excellent health benefits
- 401k to help you save for your future
- Regular social events
- Paid holidays and generous time off policy to rest and recharge
- Convenient North-Atlanta location
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and do not discriminate against applicants due to race, ethnicity, gender, veteran status, or on the basis of disability or any other federal, state or local protected class.
APPLY ONLINE TODAY!
Stonebranch, is an Equal Opportunity Employer
If you are interested in this extraordinary career opportunity with Stonebranch, please apply directly via our recruiting platform by clicking the button below.