(Junior) Learning and Development Trainer
Stonebranch is seeking a (Junior) Learning and Development Trainer to work out of our European Headquarter Office in Frankfurt. Training and Development is seen as the foundation of an effective and efficient workforce within our company. The role of (Junior) Learning and Development Trainer supports Stonebranch by designing and delivering bespoke workshops, programs, and training courses across all our business units and locations. The aim of delivering the training is to create a positive learning environment and ensure the key messages are consistently delivered. Furthermore, part of this role is to assist the Director of Knowledge Management and Education in coordinating and supporting business units in the development of internal (and potentially external) training materials and knowledge transfers. This entails ensuring all current training and new-hire materials are up-to-date. Contributions to knowledge management are considered part of the role.
- Delivers trainings within the Stonebranch L&D portfolio as part of a scheduled training plan or in response to ad hoc and bespoke requests.
- Promotes learning through a variety of delivery methods including classroom instruction and virtual training.
- Creates digital training content in form of demo videos, tutorials, webinars, exercises, user guides, as well as contributions to knowledge bases and FAQs.
- Works closely with the Director of Knowledge Management and Education to review and develop the existing L&D offering. This includes the support of learning needs analyses where required, and organizational diagnostics to identify areas for improvement.
- Provides regular training to internal staff on updates to existing or new products and software features.
- Works with business units to ensure learning solutions are designed, delivered, and evaluated to meet specific developmental and organizational needs.
- Works with the Director of Knowledge Management and Education to ensure business demands are effectively prioritized considering business needs.
- Maintains knowledge of company policies and procedures as relevant to training.
- Ensures Stonebranch wiki is kept up-to-date with correct information in a timely manner.
- BS/MS degree in Computer Science, Engineering, Information Management, or a related subject
- 2+ years (less for Junior) experience of delivering technical training in an IT/software environment
- Experience with content management systems (CMS) or wiki tools, e.g. Confluence or MediaWiki open source platform, MS SharePoint/Teams
- Experience with training material software, such as Camtasia, is a plus
- Experience with HTML5, CSS is a plus
- Experience with Windows and Linux/Unix platform
- Strong command of English, both written and verbal
- Willingness to travel
- Excellent presentation and communication skills
- Professional and engaging manner
- Personal confidence and credibility
- Ability to assess individual training needs to ensure material is delivered at an appropriate level
- Ability to collaborate
- Proven ability to project manage
- Excellent planning and prioritizing skills
- Attention to detail
- Flexibility in regard to training time, location, and audience
- Ability to work under pressure
- Reports to the Director of Knowledge Management and Education at Stonebranch
- Interfaces with Quality Management, Professional Services, Product Management, Research and Development, Sales & Marketing, General & Administration
Stonebranch is committed to delivering the highest degree of return on automation. Dynamic IT automation is all we do. It's our core business. With our laser-like focus on IT automation technology, we are known among industry analysts and our clients as both the visionary and the value leader in our space. Stonebranch clients include some of the world's largest financial, healthcare and technology institutions. Founded in 1999 and headquartered in Atlanta, GA, Stonebranch has more than 350+ customers and points of support throughout the world, including the US, Canada, United Kingdom, Netherlands, Spain, Greece and the EMEA Headquarter in Germany. Delivering the best products, combined with the best service and support in the industry, is how we ensure both your success and ours.
Stonebranch, is an Equal Opportunity Employer
If you are interested in this extraordinary career opportunity with Stonebranch, please send your letter of application and your CV in English and German. You can contact us at: