Java Software Engineer
Stonebranch builds dynamic IT automation solutions that transform business IT environments from simple IT task automation into sophisticated, real-time business service automation, helping organizations achieve the highest possible Return on Automation. No matter the degree of automation, Stonebranch software is simple, modern and secure. Using its universal automation platform, enterprises can seamlessly orchestrate workloads and data across technology ecosystems and silos. Headquartered inAlpharetta, Georgiawith points of contact and support throughout the Americas, Europe, and Asia, Stonebranch serves some of the world's largest financial, manufacturing, healthcare, travel, transportation, energy, and technology institutions.
Your Part in this Growth Story:
Stonebranch is searching for a Software Engineer who’s interested in playing in the explosive IT automation market. Your mission,as being part of our conversion team, will be to develop and test solutions around conversion of IT automation solutions. The qualified candidate will show work history around Java development, IT automation, analysis and trouble-shooting skills and the commitment around this experience reflected in the cover letter and/or CV.
Your Impact on The Organization:
- Contribute to all phases of the development life cycle.
- Engage with internal stakeholders, for example, with product management on software requirement specifications, and with support on customer issue resolution.
- Generate technical specifications to design or redesign complex software components based on software requirement specifications.
- Provide estimations, implement, test, and deliver features and bug fixes based on the release plan.
- Configuration and maintenance of software and scripts which support development activities. Includes build, unit level testing, automated testing and deployment of code
What You Will Bring to the Team:
- BS/MS degree in Computer Science, Engineering or a related subject.
- Solid programming discipline: unit testing, fault tolerance, data structures, complexity analysis, object-oriented principles, design patterns, etc.
- 2-5+ years of Java experience.
- 2+ years of database experience in Oracle, MySQL, and/or Microsoft SQLServer.
- Development experience using Eclipse IDE with Eclipse EGit provider plugin for Git.
- Experience using agile software development tools such as VersionOne and Jira, and GitLab for repository management and feature collaboration would prove useful.
- Experience with web application development with GWT.
- Experience developing RESTful Web Services using the Jersey framework, that produce and consume both XML and JSON.
- Working knowledge of the Apache Axis2™ SOAP engine, or SOAP in general, would be a benefit.
- Experience with unit testing framework JUnit, and complimentary mocking framework Mockito with PowerMock extension APIs.
- Working knowledge of test automation frameworks such as Robot, and Selenium, would be beneficial.
- Experience deploying and managing web applications with Apache Tomcat®.
- Experience with Jenkins automation server for Continuous Integration (CI), specifically, build, test, and deployment automation. Involves management of the Jenkins pipeline and scripts, such as Ant.
- Experience with Windows, and Linux/Unix platform.
- Very good understanding of IT infrastructure and operating systems like UNIX/Linux, Windows Server
- Strong Analytical thinking and troubleshooting capabilities
- Good Knowledge of XML, XSL, XSLT,XML Schema and Json.
- Experience with SQL and relational databases
- Excellent communication and analytical skills
- Experience with version control systems (e.g. Subversion/Git)
- Strong command of English, both written and verbal
- BS/MS degree in Science, Technology, Engineering and Mathematics (STEM)
Why You’ll Love Stonebranch:
- Build Your Career at one of Atlanta Journal Constitution's Top Workplaces 2022
- Competitive compensation
- Workforce fitness program / gym reimbursement
- Excellent health benefits
- 401k to help you save for your future
- Regular social events
- Paid holidays and generous time off policy to rest and recharge
- Convenient North-Atlanta location
To ensure a safe and welcoming work environment for all employees, clients, and visitors, Stonebranch, Inc. currently requires all U.S. based employment candidates to have submitted proof of having received the final dose of an approved COVID-19 vaccine prior to interviewing on-site in order to be considered for a position at Stonebranch Inc., unless they have obtained a reasonable accommodation.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and do not discriminate against applicants due to race, ethnicity, gender, veteran status, or on the basis of disability or any other federal, state or local protected class.
Stonebranch, is an Equal Opportunity Employer
If you are interested in this extraordinary career opportunity with Stonebranch, please apply directly via our recruiting platform by clicking the button below.