Stonebranch builds dynamic IT automation solutions that transform business IT environments from simple IT task automation into sophisticated, real-time business service automation, helping organizations achieve the highest possible Return on Automation. No matter the degree of automation, Stonebranch software is simple, modern and secure. Using its universal automation platform, enterprises can seamlessly orchestrate workloads and data across technology ecosystems and silos. Headquartered in Alpharetta, Georgia with points of contact and support throughout the Americas, Europe, and Asia, Stonebranch serves some of the world's largest financial, manufacturing, healthcare, travel, transportation, energy, and technology institutions.
The candidate will join our Technology Enabled Services business unit (TES) in Athens, a DevOps and Digital-Services lab focused on Telco operational needs and in creating innovative value-added solutions based on Stonebranch IT Automation tools and open-source frameworks.
Your Part in this Growth Story:
Stonebranch TES BU is searching for a Java Developer who’s interested in designing and building amazing and impactful solutions for our customers by being always a creative thinker, self-motivated and passionate in continuous learning.
Your Impact on The Organization:
The Java Developer is responsible for:
- Design, implement, extend, test, and document solutions that meet business specifications and being followed by best practices
- Produce best in class, maintainable software components (add-ons, plug-ins), applications and platform customizations
- Work on maintenance and support tasks of existing solutions/products. Apply technical expertise to investigate and resolve software issues (troubleshooting & bug fixing)
- Contribute on configuration, maintenance and extension of our DevOps methodologies that include automatic builds, unit testing and deployment, using open-source tools and frameworks such as Jenkins, Ansible, SubVersion
- Develop and enhance forward-thinking IT automation frameworks and tools
- Meet team and Company targets, by working collaboratively and establishing fruitful and joyful communication with your peers
- Become an important building block of our team, by demonstrating passion in excellence, determination, ownership of delivered work and accountability
What You Will Bring to the Team:
- BS/MS degree in Science, Technology, Engineering and Mathematics (STEM)
- Strong Analytical thinking and troubleshooting capabilities
- Understanding and experience on Test-Driven Development, OOP and design patterns
- At least 1 year of experience in Java
- Experience with SQL and relational databases (preferable Oracle)
- Experience with basic system programming (Linux/Unix/Windows) such as process, pipe, signal, TCP/IP, share memory, etc.
- Experience with Unix shell scripting
- Experience with Windows, Linux/Unix platforms
- Experience with version control systems (e.g. Subversion/Git)
- Experience with software documentation
Why You’ll Love Stonebranch:
- Competitive compensation
- Health insurance and pension plan
- Great company culture
- Regular social events
- Work in a motivated, experienced and internationalteam of top performers
- Continuous professional development
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and do not discriminate against applicants due to race, ethnicity, gender, veteran status, or on the basis of disability or any other federal, state or local protected class.
Stonebranch, is an Equal Opportunity Employer
If you are interested in this extraordinary career opportunity with Stonebranch, please apply directly via our recruiting platform by clicking the button below.