Stonebranch builds dynamic IT automation solutions that transform business IT environments from simple IT task automation into sophisticated, real-time business service automation, helping organizations achieve the highest possible Return on Automation. No matter the degree of automation, Stonebranch software is simple, modern and secure. Using its universal automation platform, enterprises can seamlessly orchestrate workloads and data across technology ecosystems and silos. Headquartered in Alpharetta, Georgia with points of contact and support throughout the Americas, Europe, and Asia, Stonebranch serves some of the world's largest financial, manufacturing, healthcare, travel, transportation, energy, and technology institutions.
Your Part in this Growth Story:
Stonebranch is searching for a Financial Analyst who’s interested in playing in the explosive IT automation market.
Your Impact on The Organization:
- As the Financial Analyst, you will work hand in hand with the VP Global Finance at preparation as well as improvement of the 5 Year Model
- You will be responsible for preparing and managing the budget, by department, including maintaining all reports and updates on a monthly basis.
- Assist in the undertaking of financial analysis of various parts of the business, including, but not limited to operational metric reporting, cash forecasting and project profitability analysis
- Capital and Operating reporting and analysis
- As a key member of the finance team, you will be responsible for running all monthly analytical reports requested, analyzing these reports and presenting to the Executive team
- You will assist the ongoing projects to support any finance department initiatives.
- Develop an understanding of the business strategic priorities, resource, and headcount needs; collaborate with them to executive and improve financial planning and budgeting
- Support strategic financial planning, setting the roadmap for the company's continued growth by collaborating with business owners to build long-term financial models
- Serve as the key business partner working directly with management and other internal stakeholders to provide financial recommendations
- Drive growth and profitability through financial analysis
- Prepare financials for monthly close and forecasting process
- Drive process improvements using reporting and planning tools
What You Will Bring to the Team:
- 2 - 5 Years of Finance experience
- Bachelor’s Degree in Finance,
- Experience analyzing financial statements required
- GAAP Accounting experience required
- Experience working within an ERP system (NetSuite preferred, but not required)
- Experience working in an international software company, using multiple currencies a plus, but not required
- High level of proficiency in Microsoft Excel/PowerPoint/Word
- Strong analytical skills
- Self-motivated / strong display of initiative
- Strong interpersonal skills including the ability to interpret and effectively express critical information to a broad range of employees including senior level leadership.
- This position requires a sensitivity for handling confidential information
- Active listening and problem-solving skills are crucial
- An excellent team player with strong people skills; able to build relationships at all levels of the organization
- Ability to work with limited supervision and maintain deadlines
*Please note: This is an onsite opportunity in Alpharetta, GA.
Why You’ll Love Stonebranch:
- Competitive compensation
- Workforce fitness program / gym reimbursement
- Excellent health benefits
- 401k to help you save for your future
- Regular social events
- Paid holidays and generous time off policy to rest and recharge
- Convenient North-Atlanta location
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and do not discriminate against applicants due to race, ethnicity, gender, veteran status, or on the basis of disability or any other federal, state or local protected class.
Stonebranch, is an Equal Opportunity Employer
If you are interested in this extraordinary career opportunity with Stonebranch, please apply directly via our recruiting platform by clicking the button below.