Financial Accountant / Financial Administrator
Stonebranch is a leading manufacturer of software solutions for workload automation. Our software runs on all major operating systems such as Unix, Linux, Windows, z / OS as well as in the cloud. Our clients include some of the world's largest financial and technology companies, whose business critical processes are key to our products. In addition to our headquarters in Atlanta, Georgia, USA, as well as several international locations in Canada, the UK, the Netherlands, Spain and Greece, we have our European headquarters in Frankfurt am Main.
To expand our team at the location Frankfurt a.M., Europa-Allee 54, we are looking for another colleague.
Are you looking for a new challenge in an emerging, dynamic software company? You are an open, team-oriented person who works precisely and likes to solve problems? At the same time, you have excellent communication and organizational skills and are fluent in languages?
The role for you?
They work accurately and confidently, are very service-oriented and have a secure and open manner and the required communication skills. You have a structured working style and understand the already established procedures and processes in the area of the finance team and ensure a smooth operation with your contribution. They have a proactive, independent way of working and contribute to our overall success with their expertise, their positive and friendly charisma as an important part of the Stonebranch team.
- We are looking for a financial accountant in our office in Frankfurt.
- You are subordinate to the Director of Finance EMEA and if necessary also support our headquarters with the CFO and the local accounting team.
- They are responsible for reviewing revenue recognition, general ledger accounting, financial reporting, and financial analysis, as well as other specific projects and office work.
Their duties include, but are not limited to:
- Accounting with all tasks, including account assignment and accounting, reconciliation of accounts, debtors, accounts payable, travel expenses, payment runs, reminders, liquidity planning, banks, intercompany bookings, reporting and customer communication
- Responsible for end-of-month closing activities, including preparing and reviewing journal entries, reviewing reports, budget to actual variance analyzes, provisions, prepayments and asset accounting
- Reconciliation of ledger accounts and intragroup accounts and assistance in the preparation of financial statements
- Check and validate incoming orders and ensure proper sales tracking. This also includes maintaining and recording the required accrual items and accounts receivable plans
- Prepare quarterly reviews and annual audits with external tax advisers, including required VAT, fixed asset and other financial information. To do this, they scrutinize and research independently, collect missing information and prepare the necessary data accordingly
- You are responsible for settlement processes with several international companies, including settlement of goods and services to international clients, such as: Consulting, software license and subscription sales and maintenance contracts
- You manage the AP and AR activities in the Europe region
- Assist with financial or accounting inquiries from the international Stonebranch sites, including the US Head Office, as well as communications with the external service providers involved
- You support the sales organization with financial issues
- Support of the Director of Finance in matters of corporate law
- Support in the continuous improvement of financial processes
- Responsible for organizational activities, including communication with banks, insurance administration, communication with tax offices and other authorities
- You have a bachelor's degree in business administration with a focus on accounting / finance or a comparable, completed degree
- You have at least 5 years relevant work experience
- You are goal-oriented, reliable, efficient, reliable, have an analytical and structured way of working and are a team player
- You are well versed in MS Office (Word, Outlook, Excel and PowerPoint)
- You master the handling of common accounting software (NetSuite experience is an advantage)
- You are safe in dealing with the Rec
Stonebranch builds dynamic IT automation solutions that transform business IT environments from simple IT task automation into sophisticated, real-time business service automation, helping organizations achieve the highest possible Return on Automation. No matter the degree of automation, Stonebranch software is simple, modern and secure. Using its universal automation platform, enterprises can seamlessly orchestrate workloads and data across technology ecosystems and silos. Headquartered in Atlanta, Georgia with points of contact and support throughout the Americas, Europe, and Asia, Stonebranch serves some of the world's largest financial, manufacturing, healthcare, travel, transportation, energy, and technology institutions.
Stonebranch, is an Equal Opportunity Employer
If you are interested in this extraordinary career opportunity with Stonebranch, please apply directly via our recruiting platform by clicking the button below.