Finance & Administration Assistant
Stonebranch builds dynamic IT automation solutions that transform business IT environments from simple IT task automation into sophisticated, real-time business service automation, helping organizations achieve the highest possible Return on Automation. No matter the degree of automation, Stonebranch software is simple, modern and secure. Using its universal automation platform, enterprises can seamlessly orchestrate workloads and data across technology ecosystems and silos. Headquartered in Alpharetta, Georgia with points of contact and support throughout the Americas, Europe, and Asia, Stonebranch serves some of the world's largest financial, manufacturing, healthcare, travel, transportation, energy, and technology institutions.
Yes we are growing! We just had one of our best years yet and we are looking for new talent to join our team.
Your Part in this Growth Story:
Stonebranch is looking for a Finance & Administration Assistant in our Frankfurt, Germany office. This is a great opportunity for a highly organized and energetic junior employee to learn the ropes of the corporate world and gain experience in Business Management, Accounting, and Human Resources. The Office Administrator will oversee the smooth operation of our office in Frankfurt; provide general administrative support to the Executive Team; plan office events and meetings; and will manage HR and Accounting responsibilities as needed. This is a full-time role which will work 40 hours per week. Those who apply must be fluent in the German language.
Your Impact on The Organization:
- Manage maintenance, cleanliness and organization of the office, kitchen; including restocking inventory and supplies.
- Provide administrative support to Executive Team and Employees.
- Maintain the company’s front desk, including greeting visitors and accepting deliveries.
- Oversee the day-to-day operations of the facility, including communication with property management, distributing building key cards,
- Assist with planning, organizing and executing office events and company meetings.
- Coordinate new hire workspace, equipment, and onboarding.
- Coordinate travel arrangements as needed.
- Track and maintain office and event expense budgets.
- Maintain company holiday and events calendar
- Oversee Accounts Payable process and enter invoices into Accounting System (NetSuite)
- Verify accuracy of General Ledger coding and expense reports
- Prepare electronic payments.
- Monitor all vendor accounts to ensure all payments are up to date.
- Reconcile Accounts Payable transactions and research/resolve discrepancies.
- Assist Finance team with month-end closing process, and provide any supporting documentation related to vendor invoices.
- Review and verify the validity of vendors' invoices (scan and check the validity of vendor’s invoices)
- Coordinate with Accountants to resolve issues that arise related to social insurance, tax authority, ministries etc.
- Coordinate and submit/request documentation to Tax Authority
- Coordinate and submit/request documents to other public services
- Support Human Resources team by performing duties related to onboarding, payroll, recruiting, training, offboarding, and employee communications.
- Support new hire onboarding process by managing system profiles, new hire paperwork, and conducting benefits and payroll orientation.
- Explain and provide information on employee benefit programs.
- Assist with projects including employee engagement, global company culture, and office event planning.
- Manage sensitive company and personal information, which requires a high degree of confidentiality.
- Administer electronic benefits and payroll systems as required.
What You Will Bring to the Team:
- German mother tongue fluency (required), fluent English
- Minimum of 2 yrs experience.
- Relevant vocational training or equivalent or a university degree in Business Administration or another relevant field (click here for details on degree equivalences);
- Desire to learn corporate best-practices and gain working experience in a business setting.
- Highly organized and detail-oriented, with the ability to multi-task and adapt to an evolving environment.
- Maintain accuracy and attention to detail in all projects.
- Personable, approachable demeanor with ability to interact with global teams, executives and customers.
Why You’ll Love Stonebranch:
- Competitive compensation
- Health insurance and pension plan
- Great company culture
- Regular social events
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and do not discriminate against applicants due to race, ethnicity, gender, veteran status, or on the basis of disability or any other federal, state or local protected class.
Apply Online Today!
Stonebranch, is an Equal Opportunity Employer
If you are interested in this extraordinary career opportunity with Stonebranch, please apply directly via our recruiting platform by clicking the button below.