Customer Support Engineer - EMEA
Stonebranch is seeking a Customer Support Engineer in our Engineering team in Frankfurt, Germany. Beside supporting customers with their on-premises installations of our automation products on Windows and Linux/Unix, you will provide assistance to customers who deploy the product in the Cloud, or within container environments.
This is an exciting opportunity for someone who is looking to start a high velocity technical career path with a dynamic and innovative company.
- Provide customer support on our Stonebranch general product portfolio: Troubleshoot and resolve problems, respond to questions and give technical assistance on Stonebranch products to our customers via phone and e-mail
- Support product installations for customers in Cloud environments during setup and operations
- Perform problem analysis and isolation using logs and reports from customers
- Take ownership of cases, track them, and if needed escalate to Development
- Help test problem resolutions in collaboration with Quality Assurance
- Contribute to special projects as assigned
- Contribute positively to a productive, creative, professional and quality-oriented team environment
- Reports to Head of Customer Experience and Operations
Qualifications / Expectations
- Solid background in operating systems, covering Windows Server and Linux
- Strong technical understanding/background in the area of Cloud applications, infrastructure and virtualization; ideally experience with platforms like AWS or OpenStack, Microsoft Azure or Rackspace.
- Ideally basic knowledge about Web application containers like Tomcat
- Ideally basic knowledge of languages like PowerShell, Perl, python or Java
- Ability to solve problems systematically and efficiently
- Customer oriented service attitude
- Excellent communication and analytical skills
- Relevant Bachelor’s or comparable degree
- Strong command of English and German, both written and verbal
Stonebranch is committed to delivering the highest degree of return on automation. Dynamic IT automation is all we do. It's our core business. With our laser-like focus on IT automation technology, we are known among industry analysts and our clients as both the visionary and the value leader in our space. Stonebranch clients include some of the world's largest financial, healthcare and technology institutions. Founded in 1999 and headquartered in Atlanta, GA, Stonebranch has more than 350+ customers and points of support throughout the world, including the US, Canada, United Kingdom, Netherlands, Spain, Greece and the EMEA Headquarter in Germany. Delivering the best products, combined with the best service and support in the industry, is how we ensure both your success and ours.
Stonebranch, is an Equal Opportunity Employer
If you are interested in this extraordinary career opportunity with Stonebranch, please send your letter of application and your CV in English and German. You can contact us at: