Stonebranch builds dynamic IT automation solutions that transform business IT environments from simple IT task automation into sophisticated, real-time business service automation, helping organizations achieve the highest possible Return on Automation. No matter the degree of automation, Stonebranch software is simple, modern and secure. Using its universal automation platform, enterprises can seamlessly orchestrate workloads and data across technology ecosystems and silos. Headquartered in Alpharetta, Georgia with points of contact and support throughout the Americas, Europe, and Asia, Stonebranch serves some of the world's largest financial, manufacturing, healthcare, travel, transportation, energy, and technology institutions.
Your Part in this Growth Story:
Stonebranch is searching for a Cloud Engineer in Athens to manage our cloud infrastructure and SaaS operations. You will play a strategic role in maintaining all cloud systems including the front-end platforms, servers, storage, automation, security, governance, and management networks. The ideal candidate will have a solid understanding of cloud computing and technology systems, as well as experience designing, securing, and deploying SaaS applications to the cloud. You should have a positive attitude and excellent communication skills to effectively share your knowledge.
Your Impact on The Organization:
- Support the operation, architecture and engineering of a SaaS cloud strategy
- Work closely with IT security to monitor the company's cloud strategy and privacy
- Orchestrate/automate cloud-based systems within the company private/public clouds
- Design/deploy/manage cloud-based services, along with implementing of geographically redundant services
What You Will Bring to the Team:
- 6+ years of Linux/Windows System Administration skills
- 5+ years' experience designing, executing, and supporting cloud solutions, with focus on AWS
- 3+ years with infrastructure as code automation
- Strong knowledge of DevOps processes and techniques
- Experience with API, REST-ful services, JSON, XML
- Experience working with scripting tools (Ansible, Python)
- Experience with Cloud automation tools (AWS Cloud Formation, Terra Form) is preferred
- Strong networking skills, including networking and internet protocols (TCP-IP/OSI Protocol Model, DNS, HTTP, routing, distributed networks, etc.)
Why You’ll Love Stonebranch:
- Competitive compensation
- Health insurance and pension plan
- Great company culture
- Regular social events
- Work in a motivated, experienced and internationalteam of top performers
- Continuous professional development
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and do not discriminate against applicants due to race, ethnicity, gender, veteran status, or on the basis of disability or any other federal, state or local protected class.
Apply Online Today!
Stonebranch, is an Equal Opportunity Employer
If you are interested in this extraordinary career opportunity with Stonebranch, please apply directly via our recruiting platform by clicking the button below.